From Where I can Learn Photoshop?

Michele D.

I am ready to pay for online learning of photoshop.

I see graphic designing earns a lot of money.

I was just wondering if there is any UDEMY or any other online course from where

I can get a professional learning of photoshop.

Thanks

stevow

Sincerly for photoshop you don't need to pay money to get courses, just do like this, choose what you want to do with photoshop (let say logos) you can win money with that, you search on youtube How to create... (search for effects, text playing, stuff like that.. ) and with lots of practice you will see it will be easy then. Good Luck!

Mourrought

There maybe lots of free tutorials out there that teaches you to do certain tricks, it is still beneficial to have a structured learning environment and is really good long term. If you have the funds, it wouldn't hurt to try the paid ones.

Lynda dot com offers really good and updated tutorial videos for virtually all softwares out there including photoshop. This is a very good investment as all videos there are done by professionals and have a structure that is easy to understand.

edwardkenway

There are lots of way have where you can learn PS or photoshop for free or almost free, such as:

- Photoshopcafe
- Lynda
- Digital tutors
- GCFlearnfree
- Designstacks

These are some website where you can learn PS or photoshop for almost free, and these softwares got very nice features. Hope this might be helpful for you.

trendjing

I learned basic editing in Photoshop from friends in a photography group that I joined seven years ago. However, getting into details were learned through a tutorial on YouTube for free. I can suggest you to go first on a free tutorial in YouTube, so at least you have the basic on how to do it, and maybe save a little to skip a basic course. They also offer advanced demos if you will just research on it. But if you really trust and want an online course for it, you can just search on udemy.com as they offer different courses in regards to Photoshop.

HazelDJ

I am ready to pay for online learning of photoshop.

I see graphic designing earns a lot of money.

I was just wondering if there is any UDEMY or any other online course from where

I can get a professional learning of photoshop.

Thanks
I suggest that you learn Photoshop from Youtube. There are lots of videos related for your concern. You can choose which is for the beginners. You will be taught the step by step procedures. It is easy. All you need is patience but I am sure that you will enjoy your learning because you will be amazed of its features.

linconcley

Photoshop is one of the best tool for editing photos, and most of the professional use this software for its unique feature. Though its not free software but it has free trial. Now the thing is how it can be learn, on these days on the internet you can lots of sites, where people can learn Photoshop easily, though these courses are not completely free, so sites are:

-Free photo shop tutorial sites, here include Photoshop cafe, tuts+, good-tutorials, psd box etc.
-Creative live.
-Kelbyone.
-Lynda.
-Ph learn.

CookieRunner

Who wants to learn something for free? I do!! And what really comes to mind if you are tight on a budget and unable to pay for beginner classes is Youtube. It is the powerful tool that anyone can use if you want a tutorial for free. Name it all, its always there for free and you don't have to pay for anything at all. If you have all the budget and everything that's the time that you can now get and enrol for the real thing.

vincent007

Nowadays PS or photoshop is the best image editing tool for its unique feature, and most of the professionals using this tool to express their talent. So in this occasion learning photoshop is very important if you want make your best creation.

There are lots of sites exist on the internet which are really helpful for learning photoshop, such as:
-creative live
-Free photoshop tutorial sites, these are like: photoshop cafe, photoshop lover, PSDbox, goodtutorials etc.
-photoshop user tv
-youtube
these sites can help you out to learning photoshop.

bijutoha

Glad you found it useful and ready to pay for it. But remember it takes time to get good at it. Sometimes while I'm going to design something I feel hard to get to, even with what I know now, I still realize there is a lot left to learn.

You know, we've shared some ways here in this forum. You can read them to list. https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/9968-the-best-websites-to-learn-photoshop

leahjean_2019

Youtube has lots of video tutorials about Photoshop and other Adobe tools. You can also try signing up for free courses online and from other bloggers.

Traffic

I originally learned to use paint shop 4 which is a simple style and wanted to use layers before psp5 so got Photoshop and already had the knack of it then ended up rarely ever using Photoshop but founds it an easy cross over. Probably a bit dated these days but it is how I learned.

Hielleug

Hi Michele...!!!

Here is the list of Adobe Photoshop Tutorials

1. Adobe Photoshop CC: The Complete Guide (CreativeLive) -Ben Willmore
2.Photoshop CC 2018 : one -on-on:Mastery
3.Photoshop CC for Beginners: Your Complete Guide to Photoshop (Udemy)
4.Photoshop tutorials (Adobe)
5.Mastering Adobe Photoshop CC (Udemy)

Happy Learning...!!!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies