What are the future prospects of E commerce?

lisa

Being a buzz word “eCommerce” these days, I am keen about the future prospects of eCommerce and what will be the expected increase in online selling as comparison to any other channel. What can be probable innovation in this field?

gotkloud

Hi Again, Lisa.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean but i'm pretty sure that this is going to be one of the largest markets of the future!

bhavana

As Growing standards of living and due to Busy lifestyles, increased usage of online classified sites, with more consumers buying and selling second-hand goods online than mortar vendors. So i think according to me e-commerce having a great future.

novandak

eCommerce provides a great way to shop for your products all at the same place and enjoying the comforts of your home. It has grown tremendously in the past few years with the worldwide presence of Amazon, eBay etc. I think it has an extremely bright future with all the necessary factors taken into account. There are some issues about quality of products but a very helpful customer care service can take care of that.

andrew684

Its a huge growth of ecommerce in this decade of shopping sphere. The forcasting says, ecommerce would be the future shopping source for this generation. There are lot of shoping cart platforms are available in the market to build an ecommerce website. This is the another reason behind on its growth and secure way to buy and sell the items.

Psycho99908

As the variety of products grow ecommerce will continue to grow. It provides a means of prchasing and viewing items and services for around the globe from the comfort of one's home.

BobbyHughes

E-commerce is abbreviated to Electronic Commerce. It is an improving prospectus among the world. E-commerce is the way of buying and selling. The future of e commerce is very innovative.

Last edited:

jitendrasurve

Future of ecommerce.. Presently most of my shopping is done on ecommerce store. I have brought my current phone MI redmi 1s from flipkart. I ordered my festival clothes from online store. Yesterday I even ordered raw sea food from online store. So future of ecommerce is bright. Whether we buy new or old products, now everything is ecommerce. I have couple of friends who always keeps on checking for good sale discount offers on ecommerce sites. One last thing I recharge my internet bills from ecommerce online sites as well.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.