Online business without websites

wms

Administrator
Staff member
We still used to thinking that the integral part of online business is web page. But not so practical. You absolutely can start an online business plan of their own without building a website. The early days of Internet marketing, just as you do not have much to do if you want to start business activities online before you have a personal web page. At that time, before earning the first profit, you have to do some things such as choosing a domain name, set up service web hosting, web design, put it all on the Internet, evaluate and check your website ... But now, you absolutely have the ability to conduct marketing activities and sell products without building a separate site.

Start selling on eBay

eBay.com is an e-commerce sites "hot" today with many great appeal can not be ignored, such as:

- More than 2 million people visit eBay.com every day, and spend an average of two hours studying the eBay site and the different product categories.
- Every second, on eBay sales rose more than $ 1,000.
- 72% of eBay users have incomes over $ 50,000 / year - so their purchasing power is enormous.

Most importantly, 95% of eBay users are individuals or small companies. So, eBay is clearly the best place to find instant success and profit - you can start selling in less than an hour. And even though it takes little money to be on the eBay site, but you can quickly reach millions of buyers looking for product / service different.

But would you sell any products?. Diversity is really attractive feature of eBay: On the Web giant's online business has a market for every product category. If you have not decided what items you will sell, try to go through the popular products in http://pulse.ebay.com, or find out the business strategy at eBay to find out what kinds of products like best for you.

Start a blog

You can have your own website in less than five minutes, and completely free, by creating a blog.
The business blog has become one of the most effective marketing tools on the Internet today. And though many companies use them to promote their products alongside the main site, you will not need a website - or even a company - to start a blog.

Anyone can create a free blog and online presence in just a few minutes. Even for those who absolutely do not know much about the Internet is to understand and comply with the process of creating a web blog with ease, and never have to pay for a domain name or web hosting services.

And once you've got your blog online, you can start making money from different sources.

Here are a few tips:

- Start a Google AdSense campaign to earn ad revenue from your blog. The adsense account can do very easily, and to attract advertisers to target your readers online is not difficult. This can be a great source of profit, over time, the proceeds from the AdSense ads will depend on the number of visitors to your blog. The more you attract people to your blog, the number of people who click on ads on your site will grow as well - and of course, the amount you earn will be greater.

- Join an affiliate program, or a few different affiliate programs and start promoting their products on your blog. You do not even need your own product to start. You can place ads for affiliate products on your blog, or writing articles or product reviews that contain your affiliate link. You will receive a percentage of profits for each sale made when readers click through your links and make purchases.

- Selling products directly from your blog. If you have a product and ready to sell, you can post articles on your blog telling readers about the product benefits. When people get excited with what you have to offer and decided to take action, you can direct them to the button to your Paypal account (free and very easy to install).

With Paypal, people can order products and pay for a few seconds, and it only takes a moment to receive payments from customers.

With a few free blogging service, you can create a blog in less than five minutes. Here are the providers of services to create today's top blog:
- Blogger
- Yahoo! 360
- MSN Spaces
- LiveJournal

Online presence for free with Google Page Creator

Google Page Creator is a completely new program allows anyone with a Google ID can build yourself a personal web page. The most obvious benefit of this program is that your site will rank quickly by the search engine Google.

The new website owners have spent so much time and effort to improve his position in the list of search results online Gooogle under certain keywords, but with Google Page, you can accelerate This process dramatically. Within a few minutes, you get a fully functional web site to obtain the first profit from business activities online.

You can increase profits with Google Page Creator in many ways similar to a blog:

- You can introduce your products on Google Page with a salesletter or ad, and then directed people to the PayPal payment system to pay for product purchases immediately.

- You can also promote products of other companies on your Google Page through content, links or ads, and fast cash from affiliate commissions.

- And naturally, Google Pages is a perfect place to start a Google AdSense campaign.

When your account is confirmed, Google launched a process to develop a simple web page with HTML web version of WYSIWYG editor (What You See Is What You Get - What you see is what you get) very easy to use. You can add content via this web authoring tools. You can also include images, links, and even modify the raw HTML code if you like.

To start the program Google Page Creator, you will register [URLnf="https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount"]here[/URLnf] a Google ID. When you already have an account, you can go to the home page of the Page Creator ( [URLnf=http://pages.google.com]http://pages.google.com[/URLnf] ) to enter your name on a waiting list (major requirements that can not accept Gooogle all required immediately).

In summary, the business never grow online today, with the increase of the community constantly blogs, e-commerce sites such as eBay.com, and solutions for online business type Google Page Creator. Each of the above options give you the opportunity to determine the capacity of business, check out the sales strategy, set up in ranking search engine directly and enhance the prestige market. So you are ready to step into business online?

andrewtarant

Yes, it is absolutely true that online busienss without website is like a man without a face. Without website how to reach and what services it has to offers? all these things are really the important to know for any person before start any transactions.

yfsindia

Actually having website for business has many benefits for getting high profile and business growth. You can go with the given thread in beginning but after establish your business, website should play the major role.

PhilipAlcaraz

In web promoting everything happens like within the jungle, you've got to climb the tree step by step. For a entrant, to start a business online where you have to learn many things,one answer is to begin his web business without a web site, and build his own web site shortly.

Hussey

Online business without website is possible. You can do your business via email, local listing, business listing, B2b portal listing. In B2B portal listing, that will create your site. Some of the b2b portals are Pepagora, alibaba. I saw a site Pepagora, it design and lead generation is good. We can do business without website, but customer can't imagine your product and some cases they may be not trust you. But it's possible.

s4s-uk

One of my close friend use social media, He has a online store or what i say page in which he offer things normally cloths and he is doing very well. So i think Social media is good medium for doing things like that if you don't have website.

novandak

You may not exactly need a website for some online businesses. If you could create a Facebook fan page you can do business then on. You can show your address/telephone/email etc on the fan page itself and allow people to contact you via those. Of course, a website will add a lot of credibility to your business but there is no hard fast rule that you cannot start a business without a website. You may well give it a try.

BobbyHughes

Yeah, I too think that it is not possible to do online business without a website. Many people suggest that it is possible, but I don't think it is going to work.

jone

I also think it is possible to do online business without a web. But if you have a web page, it will be a competitive advantage for you!

abhi_garg

I'm a small business owner who resells refurbished electronics. I used to use ebay to sell my product but found the fees for each sale was cutting deeply into my margin of profits. I eventually decided to drop eBay and set up my own e-commerce site. After doing my own research.

electroware

yes off-course this is very nice information and current days it very difficult to increase business with website as well as you can get more customer though website ans other customer.

Ted

Great topic! But there is little that can be said to convince Die-Hard IMer's that it is possibly to run an online business without a website.

In the 60's, 70's and 80's people ran home businesses of all kinds from their kitchen tables. No internet and no websites. Yes I realize there is a difference but the point is you can run a internet business without a website.

There are several ways in which to create a web presence and influence without a website. Several are shared by the topic poster and responses above.

One of the Best ones from above is social media-my preferred method would be facebook.

A fully developed fan page can take the place of a website easily. And in fact I know people who run complete continuity programs using facebook groups. I also know of people making small fortunes on freelance sites like guru.com, elance and fiverr.com, many without any other website to speak of. Bottom line is that yes it can be done.

The one thing I would not want to be without is my autoresponders!

Randhal007

running an online business doesn't have to have a website is correct. I myself have been run that way. I don't have a website, only the promoting products through FB, G +, Twitter, and blogs. Also I added Adsense on my blog. that alone was enough to earn money from the internet

tricialyce

I am working to start my own company, and I am wanting to use Facebook to network. As mentioned in some of these responses, I feel it's entirely possible to create a Facebook business page and gain customers that way. I've seen it done, and have made purchases from businesses I found only on Facebook. In fact, one could create a business page, create events and host "parties" with potential customers and they can sell their product by posting photos of the items up for sell. Then a potential customer need only comment on the product they wish to purchase and the seller would contact them directly to iron out the details. I'm thinking Paypal would be a great way to make the whole system easier... I'm probably naive even talking about all this as if it's a new concept. I've only just begun really looking into how it works and learning about it.

NaturalWriter

My personal opinion is, you need a website of your own, or two on different servers.

See... It's like this...
If you are dependant of other businesses, websites (Facebook, free blog sites, tumblr, etc, etc) to keep your sales up, especially with free blog sites... You are taking a risk.

It's great to use social media to push your products/services, and it's great for traffic... But, if you put your heart and soul into a free blog site and it suddenly vanishes into thin air, never to be seen again, you would be devastated!

I use to use a couple of free blogging sites (luckily I made backup's of my content and images), and they disappeared withOUT notice. THAT was when I decided to never ever do that again. I had to literally start all over again, by placing up my content, images, etc, on my OWN website. I had to wait for the search engines to crawl them, and then went through the sandbox google dance, and it took months to get back from where I started.

Everything in the search engines eyes was new, which absolutely sucked because my free blog was ranking awesome for its terms, they had great back links to them. I had to go back and redo those back links, which forever and a day I might add!

I'm a firm believer in having your own sites on different servers that only you control, and no one else controls it (unless you happen to be in the adult niche... Then that's a different can of worms)... But you catch my drift, I'm sure.

Social media is great for getting the word out there, but never rely on another business/website when it comes to making you money, as it can actually do the opposite by shutting you out or closing you down.

Last edited:

tricialyce

After more research and digging around for info on what makes me more reputable/reliable, I have to say that I agree with you now, NaturalWriter. I still plan to use Facebook as a main means of networking and getting my name out there, but I'm seeing the importance of also having my own website.

Thank you!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.