What are the benefits of the Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpot81

Internet has revolutionized the way the world does business on both local and global level. Children and students can obtain information about particular things in their learning. Services such as online shopping, booking tickets, food delivery gives convenient for busy days. It offers variety of showcase such as online games, video, music as entertainment. Social network as commonly used by everyone as form of daily communication. With all these benefits how can you imagine a day without internet?

jaymish

I honestly don't know what I did before the internet. When I think about it, I spend most of my time on it. Whether working,socializing , watching movies or listening to music.

The internet has connected the whole world and made communication easier and cheaper. Think about it, to talk to your friend in Australia from the United Kingdom, all you have to do is connect to the internet and Skpe, What's App or Snapchat him/her.

The internet has also created an extra tier of the global economy. Now you can work as a freelancer for someone in another continent, online. The internet has created virtual positions. It has also created E-commerce, where goods and services are sold online around the world.

The internet has changed everthing, in my opinion for the better.

genesis

New info's I'd say. It is now a 'must' for students like me, specially when it comes to research. But not all info's that are found in the internet are good, some I'd say a hoax or something else. Better keep your 'safe search' on if children will be using you computer or gadgets. Also, social interacting gives benefit to those people who prefer to stay inside their house. And even social marketing, becoming an affiliate, such as that. Earning online also. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.