Do I need my own website?

Jayza

Do I need my own website?
should or not ?
thoughts ?

Aventoz

This is one of the great things about affiliate marketing on the Internet. The merchant will take care of everything and provide everything you need to make money. This includes giving you your own website, collecting the money on all sales and shipping the product.

bermuda

If you are seriously going to make money from the net, then having your own website is highly recommended because through optimizing and promoting your website well, you will be able to find dozens of top-paying affiliate networks, offering great commissions and incentives to the ad publishers. Of course some major companies even offer free profiles to their affiliates, even the ones not having their sites.

The principle in making decent money online is having access to a highly visited site that gets accessed by many visitors everyday. The fact is that even if you place some great commercials on your site but your pages do not get visitors, how do you expect those ads will earn you big money? This is the essence of making money online, through maintaining a highly visited website.

The thing is, it all depends on you. If you want to be reached by more people, then it is highly recommended that you have one. Also, most of the marketing people have theirs, and for you to be able to compete, then you should have one.

Some of the benefits of having your own website are the following:

1. You can let the people know that you are serious with what you are promoting.
2. You can provide your visitors the information about your brand.
3. If you successfully gained a good rank in search engine results, then you will gain more.

You can use social media as your platform, but it is definitely better if you have your own site. With a good website, and an effective social media marketing, your traffic will be increased and more opportunities are coming your way.

aixporter

Interesting question. Rather I would rephrase it to, should I build my own website? or let a third party handle it? Also, with services such as Squarespace, you have the option of creating your own website without any knowledge of HTML at all.

web3k

Having your own website gives you control. If you wanted to no only offer items through Affiliate 1, you could also offer the services of Affiliate 2 and increase the potential for additional revenue.

Relying on the affiliate program to supply everything locks you into them.

w101

It's a kind of rhetorical question. If you start thinking about it, probably you need one. We run a Webmaster Universitay website and you can find a simple instruction on how to create a website there. Good luck.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.