Using Bold and Italic on Keyword in Content, which is better for SEO?

hoangvu

Hi Mr. SEO Experts

I have seen many websites which are using of Bold and Italic text in their content, this technique impacts on SEO or not, If I do it on my content then should or shouldn't?

Please share your advice :)

Alex Thompson

@Kelly, According to me, use bold instead of italics, because they are different thus for keywords I will use bold text and noted text I will use italic style.

If you mix the two, what will happen? No problem, because in fact there is not any webmasters can decide that it will affect or decrease rankings if using them.

You can mix these bold and italic tags any way you like, find interesting articles and make more eye-catching parts, but remember not to take advantage of it, the search engine more and more like the feel people should take careful writing, not taking advantage of it, some keywords should be in bold, showing the emotional article in italics tag and gestures to emphasize your words in bold tags will attract more readers and can help you achieve higher grades in the eyes of search engines!

Good luck!

Alawi

I have seen many websites which are using of Bold and Italic text in their content, this technique impacts on SEO or not, If I do it on my content then should or shouldn't?
Hi kelly, Using bold and italic on keyword within the content has nothing to do with SEO.
Which means it doesn't matter if you are using italic or bold or not in your content as long as your story successfully engaging with your targeted audience, this will be the most important.

EmilyEvans

According to On Page SEO using bold, once again bold text is more visible for SE,
so it's very recommended to use in H1, H2. Also to strengthen your main keywords(or keyword of exact page).
Using italic text, as I understand don't have such power,
However, it's really attractive for human eye(so your visitor can stay longer on your site).

ericplotz1

There is no major impact on seo for bold or italic style content.
Are you just posting anything you want? Of course it has some impact.

Why? or this is your personal opinion? :D
It was definitely his personal opinion. Using bold or italics on the keyword does improve visibility therefore having some SEO value.

The key is to make it look natural. Don't do it on every keyword. Maybe just the first one.

ShoeNickel

I do not believe having bold or italic text makes a difference for on page seo. The only good thing about having those texts is it helps the reader find certain text areas you want them to read.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.