Request Help and your expert advise for improving alexa rank

anshul

Hi Experts ,

I have been struggling to get my alexa ranking below 100000 . I understand that alexa rank can be manipulated and stuff and it is not reliable . But still it is very important for my business to this below 100000.

Can you please provide some suggestions.

Thanks

Jovani

Hey Anshul,

These are some tips to improve your Alexa ranking for your website.
- Install the Alexa toolbar into your website
- Place the Alexa rank widget on your website
- Encourage others to use the Alexa toolbar and see your websites
- Invite your friends to review profiles and vote for your site on Alexa, I'm not sure that it will affect your rankings but can be helpful for your website :)
- Advertise your URL in webmaster forums like this Webmaster Sun :D
- Write unique content daily and promote them on social networks to increase traffic.
- Use the URL of the website Alexa Redirect. for example: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http%3A//www.webmastersun.com
- Use PayperClick advertising program like Google adwords
- Buy banner Ad on high traffic forums, this especially helps increase your rank. Remember that you need to buy on related sites to your website.
- Creating an Alexa category on your blog/website and use with articles or news about Alexa.
- Hire forum posters to promote your website on other forums via signature or forum posts

Hope it helps!

anshul

Thanks Jovani. One query more. I tried to adding alexa rank widget in hidden mode for some time on my website. However adding the alexa widget in hidden mode actually increased my rank.
Could you please suggest.

Thanks

Liliana

Liliana
According to me, alexa rank widget is one of factors to increase alexa ranking, it's not the most important factor. Alexa ranking depends on your number of traffic, if your website got high traffic then it will have high alexa ranking. That's all.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views