Factors to succeed with affiliate marketing?

Liliana

Please share factors to succeed with affiliate marketing?
I need a website/ blog with decent traffic to promote my affiliates?
I need a big email list to promote my affiliate programs?
what things I need to to succeed with affiliate marketing?
please share your advice :)
thanks in advanced!

ericplotz1

Please share factors to succeed with affiliate marketing?
I need a website/ blog with decent traffic to promote my affiliates?
I need a big email list to promote my affiliate programs?
what things I need to to succeed with affiliate marketing?
please share your advice :)
thanks in advanced!
Do not need a website, as the article @HostNurse posted will explain you can use free blogging profiles or whatever. Web 2.0s and blah blah blah

ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN POST CONTENT TO CAN BE USED TO PROMOTE AN AFFILIATE PRODUCT!

Don't be spammy though. Create different campaigns and see how they go.

Here is some more gold.

People say black hat is dead right? Well, that's a bloggers mentality (no offense, you bloggers are so cute though) and they are right to some extent. BUT you can use black hat on trust and authority sites on your profiles and posts and whatever. So build profiles around the niche you are marketing (notice the word 'around' :D) and use the niche you are marketing as a sub-niche.

Basically don't focus your entire profile and everything on it toward the product.

You need to focus on providing value to the prospect!

Do your keyword analysis and make sure your on-page SEO is A-1.

Now you can outsource all of that SEO you were once scared of. Still look for high quality SEO. Don't by 1,000,000 backlinks and think that they arent going to pick up on it. But if you send 50,000 backlinks tiered up, and blast the entire 4th tier with 1,000,000 then thats ok.

It's easy to get traffic like this and if you have a popular product and add a couple of tweaks to this method, you can bank!

Fredrick

Start building a niche list providing more value to your
subscribers.. and once you had reached a considerable
number in a specific list you can email them being an
optin member many times your affiliate offers and get
more sales..

Reactions: wms

iamsubhra88

To succeed with affiliate marketing you need 5 things..

1. A very good high converting product

2. A landing page

3. An email auto responder

4. A solid selling system

5. Laser targeted traffic

professorrosado

What you really need is a well grounded understanding of attracting targeted traffic to a sales funnel.

The first phase would be to gain emails from targeted traffic you garner.
The second step is to convert your captured emails into sales.

Once you accomplish this ground floor skill set, then you can advance on to web asset based conversion: website banner, content, seo, and other more involved techniques.

Getting the email has always been the bread and butter of the affiliate sales industry.

DarkBlack

Here are some basic steps:
Choose the product you want to sell (it’d better be something you understand and know how go use)
Start a website relevant to your niche (here the content is important. You want your site to come across as an authority in your niche)
Find a corresponding affiliate program and join it

TheEntrShack

Not many people talk about this in the affiliate marketing field, but MINDSET is super important.

You need to get your head in the right place and KNOW that it's going to be hard work... you'll probably fail a TON of times before you succeed - but the most successful affiliate marketers I know, take their failed attempts, learn from them, and improve on the next attempt. Effort and Action is everything.
You have to follow through.
If you come across any type of affiliate that offers you free training, DO the training and then Implement the things they teach you.

For me, these things are what has helped me start making money

archetypechasingXX

Proper market research, high-quality traffic generation of interested customers, persuasive content, excellent UX and a product that truly solves the needs of your customers, so you can keep the refund rate low.

theprb

Not many people talk about this in the affiliate marketing field, but MINDSET is super important.

You need to get your head in the right place and KNOW that it's going to be hard work... you'll probably fail a TON of times before you succeed - but the most successful affiliate marketers I know, take their failed attempts, learn from them, and improve on the next attempt. Effort and Action is everything.
You have to follow through.
I second this. It took years before our first affiliate site really started to earn any appreciable money. It was really hard work, physically and mentally. Ultimately though, perseverance paid off.

Given that it can take so long to succeed, I think this is why many affiliates fail. They think they can get rich quick and fail to plan properly. I would suggest having at least a year's worth of living expenses saved up to support ones self whilst trying to build up a profitable affiliate business. After that time you should have some sales to help supplement things. One may not be making the big bucks at this time, but hopefully one will be self-sustaining.

Then just recycle as much money into the business as possible for another year or two to grow its potential. Then start reaping rewards personally. It definitely can work.

Here are some basic steps:
Choose the product you want to sell (it’d better be something you understand and know how go use)
Start a website relevant to your niche (here the content is important. You want your site to come across as an authority in your niche)
Find a corresponding affiliate program and join it
This is so important. Sell something that you KNOW and ENJOY learning and reading about. Otherwise you will be stuck with slogging through the day's tasks hoping to earn some money to make it worthwhile. Where as if you already enjoy the activity, it will be much more natural and easy to put in those long hours necessary to succeed.

Xerof

Key factor with affiliate marketing is which products you promote. If you want to make it as an affiliate marketer, you need to learn to choose the products you promote wisely.

ChristiBraunstein

To be successful with affiliate marketing you need 4 items. .

1.Laser targeted traffic
2.An email auto responder
3. A very good high converting product
4. A landing page

ByOffers

Liliana,
I would add one more piece of advise to the abovementioned ones.
If you want to be a success in affiliate marketing - be ready to lose at the beginning, be ready to work hard. By work I mean curiosity and desire to build and check hypotheses.

Good luck!

Tonysanders

Having the right mindset is important. take 30 minutes before you sleep to read some books in your niche. If you are in internet marketing, Go study the Pro Guys and sign up to their newsletters. Follow your passion and improve your writing. learn how to do great headlines, how to convert vistors, how to do follow ups and much more.

You see, there is a lot to know to build a profitable blog. its not something you are do overnight and earn passive income. each step takes a bit of time. Now take massive action and launch a blog.

khan_aafuu

Affiliate marketing has different ways to calculate or define success. Once you are well-known with your business objective, then it becomes easier to define your affiliate marketing strategy.
These points will help planning an affiliate marketing strategy:
1. Know your audience: You need to define your audience type in terms of Demographics and Geographics to get to them.
Understand their lifestyle and based on this choose the right medium to Target them.
2. Choose your platform: Be it Social Media or Email Marketing or SMS Marketing, you need to define the route as to when
will you nudge your audience. Do not over do it, because anything in excess is not good.
3. Define the plan: Start off with sending an Email which is personalised and has a specific offer to define. Based on their
action, nudge them via different routes. You need to reach them 3–4 times via different platform to get them on board with
your product or services.
4. Monitor: This is a must! Be it desktop, mobile or conversion rates or what not, define your report structure to get the
right data on a daily basis.
So, get going with the Affiliate marketing plan and deliver great offers, product and services to your audiences.

Binom

One of the most important factors is tracking. You need to optimize your campaigns to find the right bundle of marketing tools you are using. It's crucial, especially at media buying.

Select the right product or service, ideally that you are passionate about or have some experience. Develop a good website with valuable and original information and a sign up to newsletter option so that you start building your database from day one. Develop your social media presence in twitter, facebook, Instagram, YouTube. Monitor and tweak your content.

Good luck

schttrj

Here're the most important factors to success as an affiliate marketer:

• The RIGHT product
  • The RIGHT traffic source
  • The RIGHT sales funnel
  • The RIGHT customer support
However, if you want to know the most important essentials of affiliate marketing, which might MAKE or BREAK your campaign, here are they as follows:

Know - Like - Trust

When your target audience knows you, likes you and trusts you, selling any product would be a piece of cake!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.