Which is the best livechat in mobile?

Melissta

Mobile's livechat intergration is the best?
I need a software efficiently even when going out, I still be able to support customers.

jone

Almost the live chat software have version on the mobile phone, you should try to evaluate them.
But you should list out the other useful criteria such as the ability to analyze, customize interface, customer support, ... It will help in your customer service.
I think the live chat on the mobile phone does not work effectively, the display is small, you will be slow to respone, the tablet can be better

Melissta

I really have to go out a lot. So the timely notification, clear element, is important.
I also appreciate to have a mode of customization to fit my website but the most important is geared towards customer support.

jone

I've had some experiences in using Subiz live chat on mobile. It is very convenient to identify new coming messages that with popup window.
Moreover, the new messages or chatting messages will have different notification message depending on your adjustments, this will help you distinguish types of message, manage and interact with global customers.

Maya

I don't use my live chat - Subiz on mobile, but I think my Subiz is easy to use on limited screen area because of smart dash board.
You only need open dash board with some groups client that are adjusted by your criteria.
So there will be different alarms, automated greetings for each group.
Via smart Subiz trigger, I have also classified access history, geography, ... of customers. Help me be more active when invited to chat with customers and not passive like yahoo, ..

MrJaswal

I think you need to use Skype and Viber for live chat in mobile.

FreebieBoy34

I'm currently using FB messenger whenever I chat through my mobile phone. I find it very convenient since it allows me to be updated in FB while receiving text messages at the same time...

SakamHost

If you want a easy and faster app you go with tawk.to im using it and its best.

wiljonjr

Here in the my country, I should say that FB Messenger is the best mobile app use for a live chat. Specially in my line of work as a ENG Cameraman we use FB Messenger to send pictures and even videos to our office in a fastest way so they can edit and use it for our daily News Broadcasting specially on delivering a BREAKING NEWS.

nolimanalo20

nolimanalo20
May I ask Sir, are you from the Philippines? Here in my place it is also the most common means of communication, probably more frequently used than SMS. I think there isn't a day that people here are not logging into their facebook account. Everyday there's just a lot of things to share into their wall so which makes it Facebook messenger the most accessible and the best live chat app here in my place. Also its good that from the time Facebook Messenger was launch, a lot of improvement and add on features was included. From emoticons, to sound recording, video streaming and pictures and also games are included in facebook messenger. That is why I think Facebook Messenger is the best mobile app for Live Chat.

melvster

Hey Mellista! I understand the need you have for a live chat application that you can be able to cater your clients or customers even outside. I have this brand new app that we have been using it is called Chatsauce, and the reviews are great. I have tested it in and out and it gave me good results. I hope I have help you even in a small way. Try it you will enjoy it definitely.

myla123

I've been using live chat apps in my gadgets such as face book messenger and skype. For me both have same good standards. But now, I'm planning to download a brand new app for livechat which is chatsauce it is the latest version for better services so far. It includes better features such as hd video and audio calls, 4 person audio conferencing, and is also secure and encrypted messaging, more organized chat fun and informative. It has been launched earlier last month and we were encouraged to download the app for better messaging and calls services.

Lyrrac

Messenger is enough to me it has a lot of emoji to use and also it has millions of users that you can talk with.

trendjing

I am currently using IMO app for doing live chat with my sister abroad, because it has a good reception. Compare to Viber, FB Messenger, or Skype which I used before, IMO app is considered acceptable for live chat in mobile.

evejoy38

I think the best is Skype and What's app, I find these two the fastest and if you need to have a video chat the quality is very good

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
bob
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.