Using Google Trends for Keyword Research

jitendrasurve

Most of people who are not aware about the keyword research for SEO. I will recommend Google trends for basic keyword research.

For example:

When you go to google trends website from [URLnf="http://www.google.com/trends/"]here.[/URLnf]

Enter a keyword in search for example "Albert Einstein"

You will get to see a map and details of the country where that keyword is trending more. I mean in which country visitors have used that keywords. No doubt Germany will be the first because he belongs to Germany.

You can use any keyword for targeting your niche of blogs or a website. This will help you in targeting your website or blog for specific countries.

For hardcore seo you can use google keyword planner. I will come up with a article for the same in future.

DPrat

How to use Google Keyword Planner for Keyword Research - Pratwords.com

Most of people who are not aware about the keyword research for SEO. I will recommend Google trends for basic keyword research.

For hardcore seo you can use google keyword planner. I will come up with a article for the same in future.
I agree with you. I guess I made your job easier. You can find my article in details on How to use Google keyword planner for keyword research.

JoeHamilton

@jitendrasurve I though Google Trends use for purpose to compare keywords or exactly it's trends search keywords by users, am I right?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.