How to Choose a Good Title for Your Article

Maxwell

Are there any ways to choose a good Title for your article that it helps increase traffic from search engines?
Your answers are appreciated

redqueen

yes, eye catching title would do, what ever your topic, make it eye catching title to let your viewer to click your content to read more.

ericplotz1

Are there any ways to choose a good Title for your article that it helps increase traffic from search engines?
OF course. Your title is one of the most important factors in SEO. The keyword chosen (keyword analysis) And also positioning. The left of the page is where you wanna be with the title.

You need to make sure you can SEO the title thats how you choose one. Keyword canine is the best tool if you are new to keyword analysis.

Maxwell

OF course. Your title is one of the most important factors in SEO. The keyword chosen (keyword analysis) And also positioning. The left of the page is where you wanna be with the title.

You need to make sure you can SEO the title thats how you choose one. Keyword canine is the best tool if you are new to keyword analysis.
yes, eye catching title would do, what ever your topic, make it eye catching title to let your viewer to click your content to read more.
How to do this, I should research keywords via tools or google it?
mean I want to target rich keyword title and eye catching title :)

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
Both. The more steps you take with your keyword analysis, the more you will filter it. I have spent 40 hours researching before I actually came up with 1 profitable keyword. It was a WINNER though.

Here I am going to give you an example of a good keyword. These are the specs KW planner gave me.

Monthly Searches: 83,000
Comp: Low
CPC: $3.23

Looks very promising but I still have to take it a couple of steps further.

Then I "Google" the keyword and look at the first page results. You can analyze this easily with a free tool called "SEO quake". It will show you PR, Alexa, Backlinks, and more, of every page in the SERPs. Make sure you use a VPN like Cyber Ghost, also free, when running SEOquake and use it for only 5 minutes at a time. Google will block the IP for 12-24 hours if you send out too many queries. Just keep switching the IPs.

If the first page is full of eCommerce sites, PR3+ sites, or authority sites, I don't even mess with those keywords because there impossible or TOO MUCH work to out rank. Also look at the # of search results. The less there are the easier it is to rank.

Then after all of that analyzing I input those keywords into Keyword canine or another tool I have.

Cheers

brita811

You should emphasize on what keyword you have used on your article and try to use them on the title.

DebraCrowl

At the time of choosing a title for your article you need to make it related to your article as well as it needs to be
Interesting and attention seeker, because the title is a most important part of your article.

Miko

Of course. Include your keywords or key phrases on it.

basicblogtalk

Yes, actually. Whenever you decided to chose the title for your blog post you should consider 2 things. The first is search engine friendly. secondly is how to attractive readers' attention. So, think about those 2 guy.

novandak

Look when you are trying to find a good title you need to do 2 things:

Firstly, make your title as catchy as possible. Tips for this: try to frame your title in the form of a question or else like Effective Tips Guaranteed to.....

Secondly, from SEO point of view try to limit your title within 50-60 characters (should be at least 40) and try to put the keywords towards the left side so that is is covered within the 50-60 limit (ideal would be within 48-55 characters).

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.