Change IP website - affect to SEO?

wms

Administrator
Staff member
I have many satellite sites running on one server with same 1 IP, my website's making SEP put on other IP, now I am going to change it IP of satellite sites but fearing less effective for SEO.
I'm going to buy a 1 new IP for this site but wondered new ip problem popularity not high, is it affect to SEO? You have experiences about this please helps.

Thanks!

supergal

changing Ip will not affect SEO.. You can use Proxy servers or software like elite proxy switcher to change your IP address. If you are a home user than you will be having dynamic Ip address.Just restart your modem/router and system ,your IP will be changed. Visit IP-Details.com to check if your IP is changed.

novandak

Hi,
I think, if you change IP address of your site, it will not affect in SEO.
But keep in mind that do not buy black listed IP address.

suchitra

Hi,

It won't affect in form on your website seo, so just don't worry do the changes as per your requirements.

KurotaTakumi

I think the ip doesn't effect the seo. Some big website use the CDN for their service just likes google.

kevinwilliam145

No, it does not affect SEO. You can change your IP address with the help of Proxy software. Just restart your modem to change the address.

WilliamParker

There is little or no evidence that changing the IP alone can influence on your site ranks or traffic,until you move to a really slow server or a blacklisted community.

harrylorayne

Changes in IP sites do not have any impact on SEO. Consider taking the help of Proxy software that can change your IP address. Simply restarting of your modem will offer you the altered IP address.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
fab
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.