Should I create a blog or website for SEO purposes?

Gdesgin

Hi all,
I plan to do a blog for linking to my main site, but I wondered blog or website better for my main website.
Should I create a blog or website for SEO purposes? some ideas?

Thanks

Mbolak

Hi you create a website. because the user want to search your product it will very attarctive for colorful page.so websites is needed

bruno007

It depends on your need, both options are good. Blog is rather a free way for promotion. you can regularly update your blog with content and you can promote your product there.

pramod

Hi,

Hi all,
I plan to do a blog for linking to my main site, but I wondered blog or website better for my main website.
Should I create a blog or website for SEO purposes? some ideas?

Thanks
Create a blog instead of a Website, and update regular and informative blog content.

Do you mean you are making another website and link it to you main website? As others said, it is more advisable for you to just create a good blog and link it to your main website. The process of structuring a blog is a lot more easier than constructing another website. However, if you have set up your plan in creating a blog, be sure to have quality posts. Blog's life is not just centered into its appearance and how many posts are written in the blog itself, the very heart of the blog is the content of it. So for you to be able to use the blog as a bridge to your main website, quality content must be in it.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.