Get backlink from article writing

technogupshup

I am searching for create backlink. At that time i saw one article regarding create backlink by using article submission. I am very interested to follow that steps. I like to know list of do-follow article submission directory who approve article very fast.

Inquestor

You probably already did a search for Article Directories but if you didn't here is a [URLnf="http://www.vretoolbar.com/articles/directories.php"]top list of 50 article directories[/URLnf]

As for approval time for an article, each website is different. Some are moderated very well, while others can take months to be approved.

Some keywords you can try to find more websites would be:

2014 Article Directories
Top Article Directories
Article Submission

You may find websites get repeated, but it will be a good start :)

Cheers!
Inqustor

brainmoore

In my view article directories have not been very useful these days, when it comes to submitting articles on different article directories. But I would suggest publishing the unique content on just 1 or 2 very high authority websites to get backlinks and traffic.

Reactions: basicblogtalk

basicblogtalk

basicblogtalk
Yes, it was a bit complicated about article directories submission since Google have updated. You know? some article directories was not indexed by Google. Also, I found so bloggers told me submit the article to various directories will make our blog banned by Google. However, sometime it is not true..! Google tried to provided the quality content to users thus to make you that the article is enough quality and submit only on high authority directories..!

Christina Mayer

You need to choose top article or blogging directory sites. I also use this for increasing traffic to my website.

Merry Christmas.

BobbyHughes

If you are searching for article submission sites then you should go to [URLnf=http://www.vretoolbar.com/articles/directories.php]here[/URLnf] to get a list of top article submission sites with ranking.

strawberrybob

Iv just started doing it myself and have found too many article submission sites will reject your submission. Blogger.com, metroblog.com and tumblr accept every entry... I don't know how these sites weigh up against some of the more elite article banks, but at least you know your article will be approved.

jecson

Goarticles, Article base, Pub articles.
These are some of best instant approval article list

But i love Ezine articles.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.