SEO for 2015

bijutoha

Hi, everyone! This is about self talking. I think, when everyone say something about future SEO, what is their plans..., how it works.. then It can be a great way to find out what should we do on SEO in 2015?

My plan is clear that 2015 It isn't a Link-Building Year, But it should be a Link Earning Year through creative movements like Graphics, Info-graphics, Contest, Creative Efforts in content creation etc.

I know many masters here who done previously even as I know "The days has been gone you could just burglary links wherever you want" So my dear fellow, How do you start your 2015 SEO plan?

sunnyboy

Recently we have ranked some keywords for our website. We didn't try to manipulate the search engines. We did whatever we thought logical. So in 2015 we will keep maintaining that strategy. Thanks for your question by the way.

yestyle

Hi, everyone! This is about self talking. I think, when everyone say something about future SEO, what is their plans..., how it works.. then It can be a great way to find out what should we do on SEO in 2015?

My plan is clear that 2015 It isn't a Link-Building Year, But it should be a Link Earning Year through creative movements like Graphics, Info-graphics, Contest, Creative Efforts in content creation etc.

I know many masters here who done previously even as I know "The days has been gone you could just burglary links wherever you want" So my dear fellow, How do you start your 2015 SEO plan?
Still keep "Content and Backlinks" as "King and Queen" are main SEO techniques in 2015. Also some other factors can affect to SEO rankings but it's not more important as Backlinks and Content.

ericplotz1

Being a mod here, I feel obligated to tell techniques that I probably shouldn't publicly, but WTH, here it goes:

VIDEO

SEO of 2015 is going to be video! Submit to as many video sites as you can, then find a reliable SMM panel that provides likes, shares, comments, followers, and etc. on those video channels. Video is going to be the BIGGEST SEO signal in Google in 2015.

Start creating your videos and paying for video submission services. I use fiverr to get my video submission services. THeres a couple of sellers I use and it just depends what I am lookin for.

For submission to 10 sites and the login to all of them I pay $5

For submission to 40 but no logins provided $5

Then I inflate the videos with views and such. YOuTube is the only video site that you have to worry about your video being removed. Their security is pretty tight. I would wait until you pass the 301 views threshold before inflating YT. But even then its sketchy. I really don't care if I get a video removed, Ill just re-upload it. Its for signals and that's it.

Recently we have ranked some keywords for our website. We didn't try to manipulate the search engines. We did whatever we thought logical. So in 2015 we will keep maintaining that strategy. Thanks for your question by the way.
Sunnyboy you can either have something valuable to say or keep this junk to yourself. No one cares!

basicblogtalk

Actually, SEO in 2015 is a lot of harder since Google strive to prevent and detected spam thus many link build strategies was considered as spam. I think that the best ways for 2015 is keep on produce the quality content, build relationship with customers, and drive website branding. I would pay more attention to local SEO. Could you share back your strategies..?

Reactions: Maxwell

Maxwell

Maxwell
I would like to know how to drive your website branding as you said?

Reactions: basicblogtalk

basicblogtalk

basicblogtalk
Well, thanks for your reply @Maxwell . Actually, drive up website branding mean I am focus on build up reputation. Have you ever noticed that when search keywords such restaurant and hotel, and then google display the local business listing on the top of search result. It mean that google pay attention to customer reviewing. Thus, driving website branding mean that I want to improve the visible of local list through getting trust from readers or customers. Is it answer your question..?

BobbyHughes

Just keep getting backlinks from high PR site by any way. Content, blog posting, video, info-graphics will keep playing important roll in 2015.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads