Internet Business Models

Rodney

1. Empowering Others.

You can earn from $25.00 to $100.00 monthly as a residual payment monthly, also one – time payments from $500.00 to $1000.00. You can also have affiliates working for you, earning commission on their sales.

2. Specialized Marketing.

If you want to sell in a special niche, like beauty products, sport equipment, computers, computer games. Then that could work for you. You just need to work hard at it, and dont give up. It will take time.

3. Freelancing.

There are many ways you can do work as a freelancer. If you prefer the freedom to work when and where you want, this is the best for you. You can work as a data capture, transcriptionist, SEO Writer, article writer, the end is endless.
These are the best ways you can use to support yourself, or make more money part time. Have a look at these opportunities, and study them carefully to make a success of this. It will take time to make some real money with these three options, but persevere. Eventually, you will reap the benefits of your hard work, and you will be smiling all the way to the bank. And above all, persevere. And even more, persevere. You will be glad when you do that.

Jacob_k

New model I believe is the best is to be SEO consultant-agency route... and go B2B (there's A LOT of money there).
And it is quite easy... 99% of work can be outsourced to other companies - if you have very little knowledge.

Getting leads is not easy, but you can always pick up a phone and call if you have limited funds... if not, then the sky is limit :D

michaeldlevy

I think the freelance route is a great way to go. I began pursuing this and the fact is that it is hard work. If you go into it with the mindset of wanting to making a splash or an impact on yourself and molding yourself into doing what you love, you will go a long way. I have a long way to go, but it is definitely going to be a learning experience.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.