Android vs Windows Phone

mrjock

At the moment windows store as very lttie apps compared to google play. And for this reason only I choose android. I do however like the UI of a windows phone.

fernado

Android for sure

I'd be honest with you . best to use android because stores application windowphone very poor and quite difficult to use :victory:

EpicGlobalWeb

I'm probably the only person on Earth who favors Windows phone over the others. They still don't have the greatest app selection but I like them because nobody else has one.

FreebieBoy34

I'd choose android over windows OS in a smartphones simply because I had issues with phones having windows OS in the past. I had an ACER smartphone (I can't remember the model anymore) back in 2014 to early 2015 I think and it keeps on hanging most of the time. I upgraded the memory and even took it to the shop for repair, but still the issue was not resolved. So I decided to switch to smartphones with android OS instead...:)

ryo ionut

I consider Android is a amart choice if
-you are a fan of all types of games,there literally are thousands of that available
-you always want to have alternative apps.
Now,windows OS:
-stable operation system,with less lags
-OFFICE pack
-more efficient use of resources

Dandil

Hey guys, I have samsung galaxy z flip and I love it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads