Facebook vs Google +, Which is better for SEO ?

webdesign

Hi all,

I use to submit my articles to Google+, Facebook, Twitter,,etc...but I wonder Facebook and Google +, Which is better for SEO ?

Some your opinions about this ?

aixporter

A better way of getting reputation out is leaving comments in blogs and articles. There isn't one better than the other. Instead, its a combination of everything to SEO.

bruno007

Use all of them, invest equal amount of time to all to get utmost results. All of them are necessary, you can not just get top rankings for your website by using just one platform.

pramod

Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are the most widely used Social Media Marketing techniques to generate traffic & leads.

Pinterest is the fastest growing image sharing Social Media Website.

LinkedIn and MySpace are the other most popular Social Media Websites.

EmalinPaul

I think comparing to these two face book is the best, because face book pr is very high. But you can use both platforms to make your articles more popular.

Linksdepth

Hi

according to my point of view both are use full but now a days most people use facebook as you know. So i think facebook is powerful than Google+ users..

thanks..

AdamJack

90% of users are using more Facebook for social networking than G+. So there are lots of chances to have a huge traffic from that website.That's why i prefer Facebook more than any other

Webgeninfosystems

In my point of view Facebook is good from Google+, because facebook have extra advantages for SEO as we can promote through badges, and also Facebook ads. And another big point is Facebook is more popular than Google+.

Ric

Both are good G+ has more option in compare to Facebook, but now Facebook is more famous as to Google Plus. Using both the social sites including other as well are beneficial.

Inquestor

Yeah,

Facebook is better than Google+

They launched on June 28, 2011 the same day our trademark for "Whoosh" was registered!

Joseph_Hill

Incorporate all of them in your social media marketing campaign, wheather it is FB, G+, instagram for the great traffic drive...setup your campaign properly..and get benefited through the great potential of social media marketing..All the best!!!

pravinganore

Google Plus and Facebook can't be compared because both are great. If we are talking of the benefits, then it purely depends on the way we utilize these social networking sites. Think that you have created profile on both but you did not work on building network.. Will this benefit? Of course not.. You need to work on this more rather than thinking on which site will pass on benefits.

PankajS

Google+ is best, Google always support Google+ for link building.

Holly Nicole

I would have to agree Google+ is becoming more know in the social media world and many sites are starting to migrate to G+

steveschmidt85

For social media purpose both sites are great and necessary. Google + is also good for SEO as google integrating it with search and users can review the site, product anything.

OWF

I agree with you guys, but no matter what Google+ do, Facebook is still the best and most popular among social networks. According to Math Cut, these two are very important for seo, so you should consider using two of the.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.