The server refused the connection error?

aixporter

I got this error on my website "The server refused the connection" when I'm surfing my website on chrome.
I suppose it's error from my hosting, i should contact them?
what is this error?

Inquestor

This is a 102 Error

Code:
Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION REFUSED)
I do believe this error might be on your end but then again I am no hosting expert. Have you tried accessing your website from a different browser? There might have been a fluke somewhere.

Have you been playing around with the proxy settings on your browser? I have read this might be the issue you are facing.

Try this:

Go to LAN Settings, then uncheck the "proxy option" then check "automatically detect". That is if you are having this issue while messing around with proxy settings.

Reactions: aixporter

aixporter

aixporter
I am trying with firefox and have not got the same problem yet. Maybe it's happening with chrome browser.

I don't use proxy, leave all as default since installed browsers.

ElixantTechnology

There is a very good chance that software such as BFD or even ConfigServer's built-in feature have detected numerous failed login attempts from your computer. This would result in your IP address being added to the block list. I believe that you should go with Hassan's instructions and contact your hosting provider to verify this.

aixporter

I checked again and found error as Inquestor advised me, I set DNS server in Internet protocol version 4 so it's reason I got problem with "The server refused the connection". Problem is solved, thanks guys for the helps.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.