DOfollow and Nofollow

Randhal007

I still have a problem with a backlink. I have so mengreti the difference between dofollow and nofollow is. .. What are the differences as well as the usefulness of the dofollow and nofollow?
can you help clarify?
Thank you

Tommy

I still have a problem with a backlink. I have so mengreti the difference between dofollow and nofollow is. .. What are the differences as well as the usefulness of the dofollow and nofollow?
can you help clarify?
Thank you
You should use search function on forum to find threads before creating a new one

Here's What is dofollow and nofollow

Hope that helps!

CTRtools

Yeah if you have 90% dofollows and 10% nofollows its going to look very spammy in googles eyes. So nofollows are not a bad thing, plus they are still a link back to your website people can visit and get the onsite page time/bounce rate looking good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marx Melencio

Randhal007

Randhal007
Oww... i see...
Thank you for the explanation.
I was just checking the backlinks to my site by using ahrefs.com and the result is:

dofollow 2,070
nofollow 1,025

is it still arguably belonging to the limits of reasonableness?

skmyna

skmyna
Very nice reply with simple terms. The backlinks should be mix of dofollows and nofollows. Most importantly Google prefer site which has more social sharing value and has great content. After all Google is no1 and to come to their first page your site has to be of some quality.

Jolly1

No Doubt there are hundreds of articles written about NoFollow/DoFollow.... but sometimes its very helpful to check the current opinion of other experts.. it saves time also :)

EmmaCarter

When it comes to SEO, both dofollow and nofollow links are important. Try to maintain both types of links in a same level.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views