Thinking $$$? How would you go with TRAFFIC Generation - The Hardest Part of Online Marketing?

IMPro

When we start a new website we make a big plan on earning $$$ from it on a daily basis.
But we give up when we face the reality; the hardest part; traffic generation.
We all know that traffic = $$ ;)

This is where we always fail or mass up.

To resolve this, we can do the following task regularly:

1. Create facebook page for the specific niche/site>> Post at least once a day with link to our website post

2. Create Youtube channel for the same niche/site>> Post a video link to our website at the beginning of the description. Connect with other similar videos, engage visitors by posting comments on them. You may use Addmefast's service at the beginning to generate some unique views and likes (not recommended for longer time).

3. Create twitter profile for the same niche/site >> post at least 3 times a day with keyword targeting and linking to your website.

4. Use IFTTT service to broaden your approach.

Please add up yours in the line

:cheers:

Freda

I like your tips but I have some questions
1. Create facebook page for the specific niche/site>> Post at least once a day with link to our website post
why needs to post at least a day a post, why not a week a post?

3. Create twitter profile for the same niche/site >> post at least 3 times a day with keyword targeting and linking to your website.
what are the benefits of keyword targeting?
it used for search on twitter and it's really work?

4. Use IFTTT service to broaden your approach.
what is IFTTT and you can add extra infors for this step?

elcidofaguy

IMPro! Nice one... I'm not familiar with IFTTT but will look into that ;-) Here are some other approaches:

1) Join related forums, contribute and use your sig link... Also consider putting ads on forums.. They tend to be much cheaper and are very targeted to your audience...
2) Approach related sites which have lots of traffic and seek to contribute with a guest article... If done correctly you'll get a nice source of traffic and a great backlink which can help improve your rankings on the serps...
3) Also consider other web 2.0's and other social media platforms e.g. linkedin, pinit, instagram etc etc
4) Capture leads and grow an email list... Recommend that you segment that with prospects and known buyers....
5) Develop your own products and set up an affiliate program... Offer a great commission i.e. 70% plus....
6) Approach high selling vendors, websites etc with your bonuses... offer it for free in return for email signups... Again emphasis on growing a list....
7) You could try solo ads... Just be careful to test it out with smaller numbers and that the signups are not fake... i.e. unique IPs, they interact on your email messages with opening messages, clicking links and visit your site etc.... You just need to track it...

Hope that helps! Look forward to seeing more added to this thread....

IMPro

I like your tips but I have some questions

why needs to post at least a day a post, why not a week a post?
Facebook is a really a busy social network with millions of new post coming up everyday. Regular post generated from your website will benefit you 2 ways: 1) Google loves new unique contents. If you post regularly, Search Engine will crawl that too. 2) When you share your post on the facebook page, you earn values from your fans and Search Engines as well :)

what are the benefits of keyword targeting?
it used for search on twitter and it's really work?
Targeting keywords really does help; when twitter users search for keyword you are promoting, there is high chance for you to get noticed by the searchers.

what is IFTTT and you can add extra infors for this step?
IFTTT = IF This Than That. Means if you do this, IFTTT will do that ;)
It is a great platform for syndicating contents across many networks.
You can check this at ifttt.com

nkthen

We all know that traffic = $$ ;)
A little correction.

Traffic + Conversion = $$

I can send you 10,000s of traffic but if they don't convert it's useless. :)

Reactions: marciayudkin

Traffic Ablaze

Traffic Ablaze
I strongly disagree. If its fake its useless regardless of the number because its not real . If its real and organic then you change the product offering or service. no way real traffic is ever useless. I think this is the number one reason why people fail. they get product focused rather than traffic focused. You get 100,000 unique real humans visiting a site they will buy something and someone will want to advertise to your site visitors. Its easier to change what you offer than to get real traffic. this fundamental truth is why venture capitalists were willing to pour millions into facebook and twitter that had ZERO conversions because they sold nothing. Once you have ton loads of real traffic finding the right product is inevitable.

moneymarket247

Yes we had a marketer who sent 8000 plus visitors to a site but no conversions. There is good traffic and bad traffic. Bad traffic is traffic that has nothing to do with your niche. I don`t think I need to explain the good traffic. So ask yourself, how many conversions are you receiving for every 1000 visitors and how much are you spending to generate that traffic. It will give you a good ball park figure of what to expect in the future.

moneymarket247

Like I've said to many before:

"Sending bad traffic to your site is the same as a sending a mechanic to a furniture store to get auto parts. It doesn't make sense and you won't get any sales."

Adenan

I do this (getting traffic to my page) with FORUM MARKETING. I love the fact that i can help others by giving my opinion and in the same time can get real targeted traffic to my squeeze page. Believe it or not? This kind of traffic convert more that 10%???

It's free traffic, fast traffic & it convert high!
That's why i love it! :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.