Blogs and What to Offer

Joseph_Hill

Hello guys,

I'm trying to figure out 'what to offer' as a bonus to advertising in one of my blog. I did some searches and couldn't really find much out there.

What I currently have is:

* Homepage blog listing
* Right sidebar Advert (Sitewide 300x250)
* Blog Homepage Higher Visibility
* Newsletter Listing
* Newsletter Outreach (a one-time promotional article in the newsletter)
* Ability to Brand the blog at extra cost

Any advice on what else should be added on the list above? I really want to offer as much as possible to potential advertisers.

Thanks in advance!

skmyna

If your blog is getting good amount of traffic then join buysellads(dot)com and offer the second option you've mentioned.

Carl0251

Ok, fill your blog with relevant and genuinely helpful information. Once you start getting more traffic and notice readers leaving comments, create a and sell a guide. Your blog is about design so this could be a "Photoshop Masters Guide" something like that. This will only work if your site content is good though. People hate sites that push them to buy something. You could also package a few video courses.

drastic

post your url so people can see it and spark some ideas for you.

your question is the same generic things that everyone wants to know and you're just going to get generic answers that lead you to nowhere.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.