Please Review My Squeeze Page

PaulSmurphyy7

This is my personal opinion...

The header - "In just two minutes from now you’ll finally
know the truth about getting Traffic !!" Needs to be bigger than the current size because I feel like my eyes are automatically taken to the bigger text below which makes me skip the text at the top.

The button is hurting my eyes because of the white text on the bright yellow. I would slightly change the colors to add more contrast so it isn't as full on.

I like the copy a lot though! :)

I've also found through split testing that putting quotes around the main text in the header. <-- Just something I use

Steve32

Have a look about your site, in my point of view, it needs a logo now, make trust and good for your website.

Also you need to change "Step 1: Click Here To Continue" button to dark yellow, the current is too bright while its text is white.

I tried to add my email and name on the first form but it redirected me back home page, I would suggest it should be redirected to a 'Thank you' page or something else the same that, notice what they submitted on the form.

just my 0.2 cents!

elcidofaguy

Yo buddy!

First of all I would make sure that the footer links, privacy, terms, contact opens in a new tab as you don't want people to navigate away....

I like the simplicity, however I'm not sure whether stating controversial tactics would be the best thing.... It might deter people, especially those who are looking for a legitimate way to get traffic which is not blackhat or may lead to Google penalty in the long term etc.... Not that I am saying that is what your site is about but such words may give that hint ;-) ... But that also depends on who you are trying to appeal to... then in that case its okay....So I would think about that..

I know your main area is social media so perhaps think about using that e.g. "Let me show you how you can quickly go viral on social media with building a solid business online without the need to build backlinks and getting slapped by G .... etc"...

Also claims such as massive amounts of traffic is not necessarily a benefit... I see that more as a feature, a benefit would be sales, profits in other words the outcome etc in my opinion... An even better benefit would be saying something like "let me show you how to live the laptop lifestyle with quitting your 9-5 job!" - Now that's a benefit, something people want... The key to differentiating a feature from a benefit is to keep asking "So What" until you cant answer that any more.... So in this case:

- Massive amounts of traffic: so what?
- So you get more sales: so what?
- so you can quit your job: so what?
- so you can have the freedom to live and work how you want too .... etc

Hence I would try fold those type of benefits into your copy... However as I don't know what is on the video after step 2, that obviously needs to be taken into consideration....But I'm sure you can see what I am trying to get at with perhaps thinking of further benefits...

I would also be tempted to have an intro video but doing that would probably mean a complete re-write... So perhaps think about that as a long term change...

In the short term - why not split test it and see how it goes for a week and compare the data beforehand?

I hope some of my comments help as I know its not easy to review your own work but much easier to comment on others... Wishing you best of luck!!!

Cheers,

Sid

Nytshade

Now that's some solid advise guys, I really appreciate it and I made some changes.

This is my personal opinion...

The header - "In just two minutes from now you’ll finally
know the truth about getting Traffic !!" Needs to be bigger than the current size because I feel like my eyes are automatically taken to the bigger text below which makes me skip the text at the top.

The button is hurting my eyes because of the white text on the bright yellow. I would slightly change the colors to add more contrast so it isn't as full on.

I like the copy a lot though! :)

I've also found through split testing that putting quotes around the main text in the header. <-- Just something I use
I want your opinion Paul, so there's no need to say "This is my personal opinion..." :)

I need you to be honest. OK, I changed the color of the button to orange. Is it still too bright? If it is then I'll try green or red.

I hate quotes, but I'll have to split test that. Thank Paul, can you please look at it now and let me know what you think?

Have a look about your site, in my point of view, it needs a logo now, make trust and good for your website.

Also you need to change "Step 1: Click Here To Continue" button to dark yellow, the current is too bright while its text is white.

I tried to add my email and name on the first form but it redirected me back home page, I would suggest it should be redirected to a 'Thank you' page or something else the same that, notice what they submitted on the form.

just my 0.2 cents!
I'll have to split test the logo but I feel like it will create distraction. Please let me know what you think about the new orange button, is it still too bright?

I also forgot to change the redirect on the autoresponder, Thnx for checking it out. It's now linking to the Thank You page.

Yo buddy!

First of all I would make sure that the footer links, privacy, terms, contact opens in a new tab as you don't want people to navigate away....

I like the simplicity, however I'm not sure whether stating controversial tactics would be the best thing.... It might deter people, especially those who are looking for a legitimate way to get traffic which is not blackhat or may lead to Google penalty in the long term etc.... Not that I am saying that is what your site is about but such words may give that hint ;-) ... But that also depends on who you are trying to appeal to... then in that case its okay....So I would think about that..

I know your main area is social media so perhaps think about using that e.g. "Let me show you how you can quickly go viral on social media with building a solid business online without the need to build backlinks and getting slapped by G .... etc"...

Also claims such as massive amounts of traffic is not necessarily a benefit... I see that more as a feature, a benefit would be sales, profits in other words the outcome etc in my opinion... An even better benefit would be saying something like "let me show you how to live the laptop lifestyle with quitting your 9-5 job!" - Now that's a benefit, something people want... The key to differentiating a feature from a benefit is to keep asking "So What" until you cant answer that any more.... So in this case:

- Massive amounts of traffic: so what?
- So you get more sales: so what?
- so you can quit your job: so what?
- so you can have the freedom to live and work how you want too .... etc

Hence I would try fold those type of benefits into your copy... However as I don't know what is on the video after step 2, that obviously needs to be taken into consideration....But I'm sure you can see what I am trying to get at with perhaps thinking of further benefits...

I would also be tempted to have an intro video but doing that would probably mean a complete re-write... So perhaps think about that as a long term change...

In the short term - why not split test it and see how it goes for a week and compare the data beforehand?

I hope some of my comments help as I know its not easy to review your own work but much easier to comment on others... Wishing you best of luck!!!

Cheers,

Sid
Hey my friend, the links in the footer are now opening in a new page.

The first landing page was focused on the benefits approach but I wanted to try the features approach for this one that is why I used Massive Traffic. I get your point so I will split test it. I changed it to the benefits approach, can you please check it out and let me know what you think?

By the way, this one is not about social media. It's about traffic in general, both paid and free traffic strategies. I don't want to get into the details because that will be advertising :)

But I know it's just an example to make a point.

And what do you guys think about logos on a squeeze page?

elcidofaguy

Its looking better! Personally I dont bother too much with logos.... especially regarding squeeze pages...

Also I'm not too sure about the 100% guaranteed... Its a matter of personal preference, but my view is never to believe such things and sorry to say I find it off putting... However money back guarantees are cool and I certainly advocate that for your sales page...

In addition I would be tempted to put a small bullet list (3 items) just after your title and before the button... e.g.

------------------

- Learn insider tactics to targeting traffic which converts...
- Tap into many traffic sources with diversifying your business with not having to rely on one source...
- Fast results and easy to implement...

Never again will you struggle with trying to get traffic!

Watch The Video Right On The Next Page

------------------

Hope that helps!

elcidofaguy

Its cool... I like it... But how about: "In less than a minute" ... e.g. "You Are Less Than A Minute Away From Knowing The Truth on How To Get Traffic!"

On your main headline I like that you have mentioned 1000+ visitors.... Its better in my opinion to give a number than to just say massive with leaving it vague...

Reactions: Nytshade

Nytshade

Nytshade
Now that sounds really cool, I'll definitely use that headline. It sounds good.

The 1000+ headline was giving me 40% optin rate so I thought something different like massive traffic will work better, but I trust your judgement, especially in the IM niche so I'll keep the headline as is.

Many Thnx my friend, this is why you're number 1 moderator on the forum. Oops, no one gave you the number 1 crown... well I crown you number 1 my friend :DD:

elcidofaguy

Hahaha Lost for words!! Feeling somewhat humbled.... You're too kind ;-) Looking forward to seeing the revised page and much success!!!

PaulSmurphyy7

Hahaha - elcidofaguy is now number 1!

Anyways, yeah, I really like how the squeeze page looks now!

The only thing I would probably change is the colour of the button. I'ts much better than the white text on yellow earlier, but the colours don't really tie in with each other if you know what I mean? I would probably go with the blue button with white text. It might just be me but It's not colour coordinated.

It does looks great now :)

iTeachBlogging

How do I know that you are an expert? There is not an associated website or blog. I would like to know how I would land on this site? Would I click from Twitter or form a blog or another website?

kayd005

Nytshade professionally looking LP i hope you succeed
for matching the colors of your LP i suggest to use colorschemedesigner.com

Nytshade

How do I know that you are an expert? There is not an associated website or blog. I would like to know how I would land on this site? Would I click from Twitter or form a blog or another website?
The website does have a blog and there's a lot of ways you can tell I'm an expert through blog commenting, the value I offer in forums and other traffic generation strategies I use. Thnx for pointing that out, I'll have to add some testimonials from people who've found the free training valuable.

Nytshade professionally looking LP i hope you succeed
for matching the colors of your LP i suggest to use colorschemedesigner.com
Thnx Mohamed my friend, and I'll definitely check out your recommendation :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views