How to maintain position in search engines

paulgl

Some of my keywords ranked at 1st or 2nd or 3rd position in google search engine. Then they start loosing their position albeit slowly or some new keywords increase from page 2 or page 3 to top 10.
I know they have unique excellent contents and good links pointed to but still I keep loosing my posts' positions any time.
Are there any solution to maintain SERPs for my keyword rankings?.

ericplotz1

Continue producing the content using LSI of the pages you are ranking. Then link back to the pages from each other. So in other words have the page thats ranking (and now losing ranking) link to the new content you produce and vice versa. MAKE SURE THE LINKS ARE CONTEXTUAL!

And share it everywhere. Especially on Google+. ;)

bijutoha

I think you should check your Google Analytics. Whereas you've lost position for your keywords. So check your pages where does that keyword appear on your site. Solve the page issue.

success druggy

Some of my keywords ranked at 1st or 2nd or 3rd position in google search engine. Then they start loosing their position albeit slowly or some new keywords increase from page 2 or page 3 to top 10.
I know they have unique excellent contents and good links pointed to but still I keep loosing my posts' positions any time.
Are there any solution to maintain SERPs for my keyword rankings?.
Try to update your content on daily basis according to the keywords, so that Google crawl your website on daily basis. This will help you to maintain your keyword ranking.

EmmaCarter

Try to maintain a good visitor level on your website by satisfying your visitors/customers need. Also, it will be recommended to maintain your website's bounce rate below or around 50%.

Note: Having a high bounce rate on your website will unquestionably lower down your SERP rankings.

Hassan

Generate backlink from social bookmarking you can do directory posting. Share blog or article on social media frequently. Write unique blog or article it will help you maintain position in search engines.

kb24

How old is your site? If your site is new then google will go though what is called the "google dance" what this is is your site will bounce around until it settles on a position. In the meantime just keep on producing good quality content for your site.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.