How to increase Page Authority

miken

Hi everyone, I would like to know ways/methods to increase Page Authority for my pages on my site.
what important factors I need to focus on and how to do to increase this point?

SEOPub

I would not worry about it. Page Authority is just a metric that Moz uses. It has no direct impact on rankings, traffic, or making money.

elcidofaguy

Hi everyone, I would like to know ways/methods to increase Page Authority for my pages on my site.
what important factors I need to focus on and how to do to increase this point?
These types of metrics such as PA, DA, CF, TF etc all attempt to assess the quality of a web page/site with regards to ranking on the SERPs and as SEOPub rightly points out they do not have direct impact of rankings i.e. Google does not use them as its the other way round with such proprietary metrics being used to attempt to replicate/understand G's ranking algo... Obviously G does not provide that so we are left with using third party ones.... and further you can also forget PR as that was never of any use and was always a smokescreen....

That said you are right to be thinking about how to increase your rankings/traffic on the SERPs... To do that I would focus my efforts on content marketing together with some backlinking from quality sites.... At the end of the day G's algo is still primarily based on backlinks with no major changes to the core algo... What has changed is that G has become much better at detecting spam links...

As a hybrid approach which does not fully rely on G for traffic I would also look into social as well as video marketing... in addition to content marketing and gaining high quality backlinks... My opinion is that such metrics certainly helps with evaluation and assessing your website and competition as the alternative is to operate with no metrics and on fresh air lol.... Obviously some metrics are better than others and I would say MOZ DA/PA Majestic CF/TF certainly helps.... Hope that helps!

It is because most internet marketers are morons. It's no different than the idiots that used to focus on increasing their PageRank or the ones that are worried about getting a better Alexa Rank. All idiots.
Hiya SEOPub/Mike - I recognize you from another forum which will remain anonymous ;-)... BTW - Great to see you here on this forum! I'm interested to hear of what metrics you use as to assessing quality/authority of a website/page such as evaluating your competition on the SERPs, buying domains as part of PBNs, identifying resources for backlinks etc... Whilst I appreciate your answer lol... I can't imagine how you could do that without using third party metrics.... I agree PR/Alexa are one of the worst ones.... For me MOZ/Majestic is a good combination....

Cheers,

Sid

Webmaster.Xochitl

To increase your Page or Domain Authority, you should have lots of linkable unique substance and always try to build high quality internet backlinks.

supracare

Page Authority is a score (on a 100-point scale) developed by Moz that predicts how well a specific page will rank on search engines. Obviously Google has nothing to do with Moz's PA.

Don't bother much about page authority. Optimize your web page content, write quality content, bring more visitors to your website.

waheatha

You can improve it by,
On Site Optimization
· Blogging
· Quality Engaging Content
· Use Social
· Quality of Backlinks
· Inner Linking

lorettalschmitz

Page Authority is a metric to show the number of root domains which link to different pages on your website, rather than all links pointing to your homepage. So if your website has more number of links from different pages, its considered to rank better than other websites which link to their home page.

proka

Well, I do think the Page Authority is important because its the only measurement we currently have as the page rank is dead for over the year.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.