Google+ page vs Faceook fan page

novandak

Could you give me any comparison between Google page and Faceook fan page, which is better to drive traffic to my site and getting more conversions?
All your comments are appreciated!

nesito29

If what you want is more traffic to your website the Google page is better, after all it helps rank your website higher, one of the things you have to remember is that Google loves itself and as long as you use their services they will continue to throw organic traffic to your website.

Facebook page is awesome to send passing traffic to your site, however it wont help with organic traffic like the Google page.

Mark007

Mark007
I wouldn't agree with the fact that Google will provide a better traffic if we use their services like Google plus for promoting our websites. Social media are responsible to generate good traffic. The traffic volume usually depends on your circle of promotion and activeness on your fan page irrespective of any social media websites. The social media profile that has the greatest circle and you take part in active promotions can bring you the maximum traffic from the similar source.

alexjordon27

Hello,
In the current era, facebook is more Popular then Google Plus and also Facebook have more user then Google Plus. So i personally recommend you Facebook for driving more traffic to your site. but if you ask to get high rank in Google then you have to move on Google+ page.

Webmaster.Xochitl

I think, Facebook is one of the top class social media networks. So without any doubt, it helps to drive more traffic and getting more conversions than Google+.

jameswilliam723

My suggestion is, If you have more fans to your business page then there is probability of driving high traffics otherwise both are useless.

what you should is, join some popular groups in FB or G+ and share your link at there. It will help you to drive traffics instead of sharing your link in your business page.

writersblood

i had been using facebook for my blog shoutershub and the result is not in any way comparable to Google Plus , Google plus offers free traffic and free Googles first page ranking for logged in google users / searchers

MichelleMu

Why do you have to choose? Do both!
I think it really depends on your niche. Facebook provides exposure and traffic for almost every niche while google+ will be particularly effective if your niche is Entertainment (TvShows, Movies, Music, Games).

Good luck!!

cwvps1

Facebook is better right now, but you should definitely use both. You want conversions from both and you'll get them eventually.

anhbloginc

Let's me tell you my experiences.

I have a page on Google+ with 20k of users, when I post a post into it, I have got only about 15 - 30 visitors come to my site.
I have another page on Facebook with same niche with 3k users, but when I post a post, I have received 150 to 200 visitors.

So, you can tell me which is better ?

novandak

Let's me tell you my experiences.

I have a page on Google+ with 20k of users, when I post a post into it, I have got only about 15 - 30 visitors come to my site.
Where to see this? proof?

I have another page on Facebook with same niche with 3k users, but when I post a post, I have received 150 to 200 visitors.

So, you can tell me which is better ?
Are you sure they are visitors that clicked to your link, not Facebook reaches?

sunilgupta

Google page is better than facebook fun page, because google conciser google page to backlink and increase visibility

talukdar

In order to getting traffic Facebook fan page is far better than Google+. People are much more active on Facebook than Google +.

jamesborner

Facebook one of the best social media platform to promote your website and get more traffic. Facebook fan page is best as comparison to Google+ fan page.

AlyLauren

In my opinion I guess Facebook Fan page drives mo traffic in a website. Most of the people nowadays have their social media account, they more into using facebook than google plus. But if you really want to drive high engagement on your website for it to rank then you can just use both.

kian.j

Google+ will give you better rankings. But in my opinion Facebook will give you better traffic.

irichard

I'm using Facebook to drive traffic to my website. I'm having some success with Facebook, but I'm having no success with Google plus.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views