Google+ page vs Faceook fan page

luispas

I will always recommend to use a Facebook page because it has a lot more people on it, I mean, active people daily, it would be better if your starting a business or if you just want that people enter to your page. The thing is that you need to be delicate on how you make people do that. It's a little complicated but I'm sure that in Facebook all you need are beautiful images and videos.

Jack_Dan

There are more chances that Google+ page can help you generate traffic because it's one of the product of Google itself. But remember that Facebook is the most populated social networking platform with over 2 Billion people. That means Facebook page is better than Google+ page and it's actually easy to send your Facebook page traffic to your own blogs or websites. So definitely I recommend you to focus on your Facebook page to generate traffic for your niche.

sree31

Facebook has more than 2 billion monthly active users and we just can't afford to ignore it anymore. It means that if you post something on facebook, there's a good chance that someone will click/like/share it. Also, facebook provides many ad options to promote your website or blog to the right target audience.

I've seen a few Indian blogs have a good G+ following. Probably G+ is still popular in a few countries. I've been able to get good traffic from some of the G+ groups but that's it for me.

Facebook drives traffic from multiple places - your business page, personal profile, groups and ads. So whatever your social media strategy, do include Facebook in it.

vinaya

If you use Gmail, you get a G+ account by default. I have Google + account, where I have more than 400 people in my circle. However, I don't have a google + page for my products or services. I use Facebook more than G+, I also have couple of facebook pages. I have author page, page for my book and also pages for my websites. promoting from facebook fan is easy, conversion is also great, however, it is really difficult to build audience. The highest number of fans for my page is 170 followers. I am yet to use paid marketing to gain followers.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads