Is Youtube a social networking site ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

In your point of view then Youtube a social networking site or not?
or It is only a social media site where people can post and sharing videos to others

Thoughts ?

Alex_smith

YouTube is used to share your videos and its also have the links to share your videos through social media sites, Its a video sharing site for all users. Its best for YouTube marketing.

bruno007

According to me YouTube is a social media website, not a social networking website, where you can share your videos with links to your website, annotations on your video. You can also maintain your profile there.

giffy

According to me, It is a social marketing site.

interservermike

Yes, You Tube is also a social networking site since people from everywhere in the world can interact , post some videos, and give comments. :)

Ric

Yes, Youtube is a social site used to promote business video. Its the best site for video promoting.

CloudLIX

Yes, I think Yotube is social media site, and it` very good for marketing

steveschmidt85

Youtube is video sharing site, you also can call it social entertainment site where you can post videos, watch with your friends, give your comments on it and also save them in your list to watch later.

seozone

Its a popular video sharing social media website. We cannot directly send videos to other users, but YouTube makes popular our videos and when it comes popular we will get a good traffic to our site. We would definitely say that this is a form of social networking,

NdotTechnologies

Youtube is a social network website. Both social media and social networking websites are the same.

kurt harris

Yes, YOUTUBE is a social networking site and can be very well used for internet marketing of your business. You can share your business videos, customer review videos, etc., the more clicks your videos will receive the more will be traffic to your site.

RonaldGaray

Youtube is a social networking site,how come?If you have a account with gmail,you can interact with person all over the world by sharing your videos ,chating and all that you are doing in other social sites.

natul

YouTube maybe is some different media social but I think we can add it to social network. Of course here is not important how many funs we have only how much people watched our video, "raise a hand" and left comment. I think to little company invest time to YouTube because create a film or content which we can add there take more time, so company are some lazy. But it is them mistakes because it can bring them profits.

Dynalevans

Yes, YouTube is social media network. It is best for video sharing and website promoting.

david rajan

Youtube is the best social networking sites, because all of then interested to views watching videos

magenta901

You Tube is indeed a social networking website since you can upload and share videos, create groups and post your comments in it.

GarlandStaples

I agreed that YouTube is a social networking site which helps us to share our videos on their site free of cost and we get a chance to be popular, getting likes and all tremendous features that it supports. I want to say thank you to YouTube for their immense contribution.

Annika Panzini

Yes Youtube is considered to be a social networking site in general because you can interact with many Youtube users with comments regarding videos and stuff like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.