How to optimize blog article for SEO?

kencalhn

Can anyone give me the best tips to optimize my blog article for SEO to get better positions than my competitors on search engine results?

All comments are appreciated!

emily

Custom blog can have organic do follow link facility so you can add back-links in the form of anchor tags by mixing them in the content. The article should have proper keywords related to the website to which we are pointing do follow links.

ericplotz1

Can anyone give me the best tips to optimize my blog article for SEO to get better positions than my competitors on search engine results?

Honestly, I am ranking site easily with high quality PBN (Private and not Public) links. Not sure how long it will work but I project if you choose wisely on your PBN provider your links should be good forever.

I scour the web for solid PBN providers and also optimize my sites home page for what I want to rank for. Then I rank the inner pages for LSI keywords.

I ALWAYS carry out a social network strategy in the first couple of months of building a site, then add the PBN links.

Hugo E.

This post collects easy tips and that they do not require too much technical knowledge to apply, just by following a series of steps when publishing a post can improve the positioning of your posts on search engine results.

1. Google Analytics

Have a first Google Analytics account to measure the analytics of our blog.

Once you have created your account, do not forget to add the Google Analytics tracking code in your Blog.

2. Google Webmaster Tool

Create a Google webmaster tool account and verify the ownership of your blog. There are several ways to verify ownership, but the simplest and most immediate way is to upload a file by FTP to the root of your domain name.

Submit your sitemap through Google webmaster tool in the tracking section. This will allow Google to index our content more quickly. Good advice is to configure the properties of your blog correctly.

You must decide on two aspects that will influence SEO; decide if you are going to segment your blog geographically, it is exciting if your target is in only one country, and finally you must decide if you will use the URL with or without www, this aspect, if we do not configure it correctly, can seriously harm our SEO since we will have content duplicate

Remember that to choose one of the two preferred domain formats you must add both sites (with and without www), and they must be verified.

3. Duplicate content
The duplicated content is one of the great evils that can lead our SEO to a resounding failure

The best tools to detect duplicate content are Copyscape and SimilarPage.

4. Listen to what your audience demands
Undoubtedly, this is one of the essential SEO tips, since you must listen and know your audience perfectly to discern what are the contents that they are demanding.

Never improvise when deciding what content you are going to post on your blog, and always create content with your audience in mind.

5. Optimize the categories of the Blog
When we create the category structure, we overlook the potential that they can have if we have them correctly optimized.

For this, I recommend you include descriptive and rich text for each of the categories since it will be very positive for SEO. You can use the category tiny my plugin with which you can have a complete editor to insert images, videos and links.

6. Create the author's mark (Google Authorship)
Create the brand of author's mark and link it with your blog, since it is very favourable to improve the SEO of your Blog, as well as to increase the visits of our articles. Another positive aspect is that it minimizes other users' appropriation of your content.

7. Optimization of images
Not only is it essential to choose a suitable image that will help us to provide a greater virality to our articles, but we must also optimize it to the maximum for SEO.

Follow the following SEO tips to optimize the images

Reduce image size as low as possible
Always write the dimension of the image.
Always use the Title and ALT Text tags.

8. Quality Content
One of the best SEO tips you can follow focuses on the quality of content.

if you generate good content, you will obtain links and social markers, which will guarantee your blog for a better ranking on search engine results.

9. Frequency and time of publication
We must understand that the impact of each publication of the Blog will not be the same if we choose the day and time wrong. So it is necessary to analyze the hours and days in which our users are more active in social networks to maximize the social impact of it.

Also, it is good for SEO that you increase the frequency of publication. Ideally, you publish at least 2 articles each week.

10. Optimize the speed of your blog
The speed of loading is a fundamental aspect of improving and optimizing the SEO of your blog.

11. Remove broken links and other errors from your blog
When we start a blog, sometimes we do not notice some SEO errors that can damage our positioning in the search engine.

The most common SEO errors are:

• Duplicate content.
  • Pages without meta title or meta description.
  • Client errors 404.
  • 500 server errors.
  • Meta title should be 70 characters.
  • URL is greater than 115 characters.
To eliminate these problems I recommend you use ScreamingFrog. All Blogs have some errors, but we must reduce it to the maximum so that it does not harm our SEO.

It is convenient to spend half an hour a week analyzing and correcting possible errors in your Blog.

12. Use a professional theme optimized in SEO
A very typical mistake is to choose a theme for its design and then meet with a template of 4 or 5Mb in weight and therefore detrimental to SEO. So I recommend you choose the theme well and also have a responsive web version that can run as well on mobile devices.

13. Increase your community in Social Networks
One of the best SEO tips for your blog is to get high engagement with your community of users, so spend part of your time connecting with professionals in different social profiles, especially on Twitter and Google+.

These social bookmarks will increase the popularity of our content and improve the SEO of our blog. Although, everything seems to point out that social mentions and our influence on Social Media could be a factor that would transmit authority to your blog in the very near future.

14. Publish articles in other blogs
Posting articles in other relevant Blogs in our sector will improve our Brand and increase our community of followers. Although Matt Cutts has told us that we can not use this strategy as a mechanism of Link Building, the truth is that today is still used to get links and authority.

I mainly think that we should be careful in this regard, and I would focus it more as a means to make ourselves known and attract more visits to your blog.

15. Getting subscribers of your blog is key
It is an obvious question because if we have hundreds of subscribers to your blog that receives our content in your Email, this will give us a higher number of visits and social bookmarking. In this case, both aspects are very favourable for SEO.

I hope these SEO tips helped!

vedika

With Google introducing new algorithms every now and then, it is challenging for marketers to optimize their content for search engines. How do you know the best practices you’re following today will still be relevant tomorrow? This is a common confusion among marketers. To avoid this, here are some tricks and tactics you can follow -

1. Use Long-tail Keywords - Adding too many keywords in your post can actually mess up the SEO and hamper the reader experience. So pick 2 long tail keywords. This will keep you focused on the goal of the blog post and help you attract relevant audience that is actually interested in the post.

2. Make Sure You have Keywords in Specific Parts of Your Post - You can use the keywords throughout the post but to optimize it properly, make sure you include the keywords in the title, the page URL, headers, and meta description.

3. Optimize Your Blog for the Mobile - We already know that people use mobile phones to search the internet more than desktops. So making your blog mobile friendly should be one of your top priorities. Make sure the design of your website is responsive. This way you just have a single URL for both mobile and desktop. This gives you a weightage in SEO.

4. Use Interactive Content - Interactive content like calculators and quizzes can be used to optimize your blog posts to get more traffic and leads. Here’s a post I read which talks about this in detail.

5. Include Internal Links Wherever Possible - Link your blog post to other relevant pages on your site. A strong interlinking helps in improving the SEO of your website and also adds more value for the readers.

AlphaNine_vini

Bring useful content for the users or the readers. You need to understand the extract keywords phrases coming in their mind. Don't do keyword abuse by filing same phrases many times. Make sure your navigation is very good. Grammar of English is very important to rank your self better. Inbound and Outbound should have a good reputation.

Aditi Barman

You can use these tips to optimize your blog article for SEO. Please review them, I hope this will be very useful for getting better result in terms of ranking -

1) Choose a catchy topic which would interest your audience

2) Conduct proper keyword research keeping in mind the relevant topic, don't go for keyword stuffing

3) Opt for long-tail keyword which should be more meaningful

4) Select an attention grabbing post title

5) Place the keyword in the URL

6) Don't forget to write meta description

7) Create a strategy to choose Tags and categories

Hope you find these points and suggestions useful, all the very best.

digitalsamyak

A blog is website itself. If you want to rank the the blog and article should take important steps to improve the quality and ranking the blog and article. initially Check the on page of the blog and article registered the webmaster and google analytics. then concern the back links building.

Tonysanders

First figure out a profitable niche and start writing content that anybody can understand. You can use Google planner to find low competitive keywords to rank better. Build some backlinks and optimise offpage.

anujsharma662

If you don't have enough knowledge about SEO then I suggest you hire an SEO company for your website because doing SEO is not a simple task or it is not depent on one tip.

emililadjet

Hello kencalhn
You must create original content and titles you choose for article must contain the keyword which is focused keyword for your content.

hikebranding

There are a lot of factors which are important for a blog post to rank better in the search engines. Some of them are
1. Add keyword in the Blog title
2. Add keywords in Blog post url
3. Try to put your title in <h1> tag
4. Try to add relevant images and videos
5. Put subheadings in <H2> tag
6. Try to add your keyword in first 100 words
7. Website should load fast
8. Website should be mobile responsive
9. Try to add relevant outbound links
10. Optimize the images
11. Add social sharing button so that people can share the article easily

emililadjet

Hello kencalhn
The best way to optimize blog article for SEO is to use the right keywords in the articles

Last edited:

kb24

To Start it involves good keyword research and good quality content. Over time with consistency in producing blog posts and pages google will start to notice your website.

lauratorgerson

Bring useful Articles for the users or the readers.
You need to understand the extract keywords phrases. By filing same phrases times, do not do abuse. Make sure your navigation is great. Grammar of English is very important to rank your self better. Inbound and Outbound needs to have a good reputation.

susanburling

10 Ways to Optimize a Blog Posts for SEO

1. Do Keyword Research.
2. Check for Rich Results in the SERP.
3. Choose Your Post Title Well.
8. Write a Meta Description.
5. Optimize Your Headings.
4. Include the Keyword in Your URL.
6. Use Your Image Text.
7. Use Relevant Internal Links.
9. Link Your New Post to Old Posts.
10. Choose Tags and Categories Strategically.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.