Real Name or Company Name in Email Marketing Campaign?

pabitra

I'm writing a new ebook that I will give away through a squeeze page where I got the list, and I will be sending follow up emails through getresponse.

I would like to know if I should use my real name as the name in my follow up emails or should I use a "company name" then which will be better? why?

Please share your opinion

Thanks

Nytshade

What are you promoting? A company or yourself? That's what you should ask yourself.

I normally use my name simply because I want my emails to be personal instead of making people feel like their getting emails from a company with staff, admin and stuff like that. I want them to know that if they respond they'll be talking to an individual.

So I personalize my emails. I find that using "I" works best for me and my niche instead of "We", I know some may argue this but using "I" just works best for what I do and promote. It really depends on what you're promoting, there's no right or wrong simply test and see which one works best.

RDO Servers

Obviously I use my company name for most thing, however I also include my real name in emails.

- David
;-)

oldnickb

The company name will probably stand out more as the from email but I would make sure you use a name in the email like [email protected] rather than [email protected]. Don't whatever you do use a free email as the from address.

It doesn't have to be your own name, and personally I would suggest it isn't, but emails need to be personal. To be most effective they need to be written as if you were sending an email to a friend.

Most people as some point will want to sell their site on so it's a good idea to use a pen name rather than your own.

amitncode

I think using company name would be better as it can create more professional image of your email.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.