Tips to drive traffic to a new website

harrygreen90

Hi Guys,
I'm planning to write the blog and share articles on it. I would go with SEO and SMO methods which help in driving traffic to the website quickly. I'm researching in regard of the same and I would like to know your tips on how to drive traffic to my new blog.
Thanks in advance.

Nytshade

Sandipan

1. content
2. Social media share
3. Social bookmarking
4. back-links

if you need fake traffic then you can use fake trafficking sites

thanks
Sandipan

SuchitaKhullar

I must appreciate you that you are writing a blog for your website. I would like to say that you must use the SEO strategies to make your website visible in front of your targeted audiences. This will definitely help you to get more traffic on your blog instantly and can give you huge popularity as well.

Other than that you can use SMM technique also as it can drive the attention of active members of social media towards your blog easily.

Nina John

Do not hesitate to write a blog for your website.
thats a very great idea.it can drive traffic to your website and you can earn money so far.
This Forum has a great community and you can ask questions or answer someone questions.
say thanks if you agree with my opinion.

KleponPink

Here are some tips
1. Run a quiz on your social media. The answer can be found on your website.
2. Write guest posts.
3. Use social media ads
4. Joining in the forum and social media groups/communities to share your content.

joe

It depends on what niche your blog is in and what kind of traffic you are looking for.

At first, try to steer clear from black hat SEO or anything related to spamming. Why?

Because you will kill your website before you even start it.

Let us know what kind of blog you have and hopefully, I can help you give you some advice.

harrygreen90

Here are some tips
1. Run a quiz on your social media. The answer can be found on your website.
It's a new idea and I like it.
How to run a a quiz on social media, it is free or paid service? and where can I run this quiz? on my profile or page?

It depends on what niche your blog is in and what kind of traffic you are looking for.
Why? can you show any examples or explanations?

At first, try to steer clear from black hat SEO or anything related to spamming. Why?
Because you will kill your website before you even start it.
I knew what is black and white hat SEO, my websites are getting good traffic from search, I mentioned one of my sites in this post https://www.webmastersun.com/thread...s-and-traffic-when-moving-a-site-to-a-new-CMS

Let us know what kind of blog you have and hopefully, I can help you give you some advice.
What kind of advice can you give me? I am doubting you will offer me an article service if it related to your writing niche.

KleponPink

KleponPink
Better to make it on your page, but you share it on your profile.Commonly, I just make a design related to the quiz and post it on the page. If you can give a good prize, it will be great.

joe

Are you interviewing me to give you a piece of advice?

If I wanted to sell you something, I would have asked you to PM me or something. Wouldn't you think so?

I might be new here, but I am not new to internet marketing.

harrygreen90

If I wanted to sell you something, I would have asked you to PM me or something. Wouldn't you think so?
Obviously NO, I am asking for tips for driving traffic to a website, just curious why you need to know my website and its niche?
I don't want to reveal my website because it is an online business website, it should be targeted to right audience that not for others to analyze it.

I might be new here, but I am not new to internet marketing.
What is your expertise with internet marketing?

joe

OK, here's why I wanted to know about your niche.

I work primarily with B2B companies and I know that getting attention from a director of marketing and an engineer is different. It requires a very different value proposition.

Without knowing your niche, you will only get a generic piece of advice from me (which I will never do).

My area of expertise is inbound marketing.

hynds

Please be shared with all you guys 101 Ways to get more website traffic You Should Know!

1. If a niche related forum that you frequently visit allows signatures, then make sure to add your website url in there.

2. Review some related products on epinion.

3. Make sure to view related products on Amazon.com. You can try and take some customers from your competitors here by providing your own url if the product is similar.

4. Review websites in your niche on Alexa to try to take some of their traffic by including a reference back to your site.

5. Advertise your website in the appropriate categories at Craigslist. Try posting your ads in the most populated cities in the world.

6. Write and submit articles . It is a classic, but it works. This will be indefinite website traffic stuck in the search engines for you. Write quality unique articles, not articles that are rehashed or provide no insight to readers, which is a huge problem these days.

7. Write and ping blog entries. Always make sure to link back to your website with your blog posts. Try making multiple blogs and have them all link back to one main site.

8. Make sure your website is listed in DMOZ: http://dmoz.org/.

9. Write and submit press releases, think pr web after you do one.

10. If you purchase a product that you actually like, then feel free to give an individual respect when respect is due and leave a testimonial. You should be able to get some traffic from that website if your testimonial is left with a url.

11. Encourage readers to comment on your blogs.

12. Include translation for your websites/blogs, especially in Chinese.

13. Tag blog posts at social bookmarking sites, especially at http://del.icio.us/.

14. Politely ask your readers to subscribe to your rss feeds.

15. Tag blog photos at Flickr.

16. Add photos to your blog with appropriate keywords.

17. Try coining your own term. Might want to trademark it if you smell that it will become popular.

18. Whenever you send an email to someone, always add your website url as a signature.

19. Keep updating content on your websites/blogs, try at least once per week.

20. Do not be boring, write about something that a wide select of people would want to know about.

Good luck to you,

Colombiawebs

Good morning

The best method is paid advertising on adwords and social networks

Blessings

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies