How to increase Clicks from Facebook Ads

GarryKerr

Hello,
I'm buying Facebook ads and applying it for my site but number of clicks to my site are very less, 1000 reaches but only 1 click.
Does any one know any ways to increase them?

elcidofaguy

Hello,
I'm buying Facebook ads and applying it for my site but number of clicks to my site are very less, 1000 reaches but only 1 click.
Sounds like your targeting is not right... Here is what I would do:

1. Create multiple ads - Make sure each ad has a different image, sales copy and target audience parameters e.g. countries, gender, interests etc...
2. Keep a close watch on your campaigns.. Remove the ads which are not performing...
3. Also test different times your ads should appear e.g. morning, afternoon, night etc... And removed the ones which are not performing...
4. Also test ad location e.g. on the side or within the FB wall...
5. Keep testing your targeting - you could either have too many parameters or too less e.g. a very small target audience which is not responsive or a very large audience which in the most part is not interested... Hence keep amending the parameters e.g. test against gender, locations, jobs, interests etc....

If you follow the above you will be able to optimize and improve your conversions... Nobody ever gets it right on the first go and the biggest mistake I hear is that people do not bother to create multiple ads with split testing in mind...

Finally one good tip is to place a coloured border around your ad image if you can... Most of the time I use FB's free stock image and hence unable to do that unless you upload your own image...

Hope that helps! Best of Luck!!

Archana

If you want to increase the clicks on your Facebook ads then you need to know what are the strategies that could attract the visitors towards your ad and how they can view your ad at their first visit only. Facebook ads are very powerful and through this a business can get huge followers number easily.

Try to be catchy by making your ad more attractive so that viewers can click on it in their first visit only. This will give you more customers to up surge the sales of your business instantly.

escapeadvertising

The only way to increase the facebook likes to make your budget good as well which shows ads on the target audience at the top or right hand of the page. the most you targeted the people which you want to join with you as well because alot of adults are on facebook 18-25.

hmmricha

Create more ads on Facebook with different images and messages. Make your ad copy attractive
Increase your bid,
Target your audience correctly

ericplotz1

Hello,
It depends on what your goal is. Likes or conversions.

If you are trying to get traffic to a website, run "dark posts" that get users to visit your site by saying something like, "I can't beleive I found this post about....."

If you are just trying to get likes then inflate your page with likes from developing locations like Bangladesh, India, Philippines, Thailand, Democratic Republic of Congo, Trinidad and Tabogo, and etc... Just google "Countries with the lowest GDP with internet access" or something like that.

After you get 20k likes or so, then run your ads in countries with a higher GDP. Luxembourg is the cream of the crop if you can find something that converts in that location. Big $$ makers there.

For conversions I've only had luck with custom audiences and scraping emails from fan pages. ROI wasn't great enough for me to spend the time scaling though. Although I did just read a method about spamming FB groups in another forum today that I am going to be adding my own twist to. Let ya know how it goes!

Create more ads on Facebook with different images and messages. Make your ad copy attractive
Increase your bid,
Target your audience correctly
Thanks but this was already said! Make sure you read the thread before posting!

ertha

That's what usually happens from broad targeting campaign, high reach but low CTR.

However there are many factors that affect the CTR. Here are some points you should give special care.
-Demographic (Sex, Age, Geo)
-Psychographic (Liked Pages, Interests, Behavior)

If you're certain that you've target the best audience as you can, and the CTR still disappointing, you should try check

-The image of ads (Are they attractive? Look scam?)
-Copy text (May be not interesting?)

Basically speaking A/B testing while fixing some factors would be best practice for you in order to improve CTR for Facebook ads campaigns.

Imbahost-Andy

You need to add proper keytags in interest field and change the targeted countries or add more in your Facebook ad campaign.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.