Earn money from micro job

aslam1989

For those of you who have not heard of "Micro Jobs" (also known as "micro contracting"), the term may sound a little strange. Basically, micro jobs can be defined as a form of commerce that usually involves the sale of a product or service at a fixed cost and for a relatively small amount of money.

Some people may disagree, but I would define the maximum amount of money being transferred as part of a micro job at around $50. Some may say that is a little high, some may say a little low, but in general it is somewhere around that price point. For the sake of this article, we also define micro jobs as work that is being initiated and delivered over the web.

hipcat

It's important not to sell yourself short on a microjob site. Too many people expect something for nothing from microjob workers. Your time has more value than that.

NaturalWriter

NaturalWriter
This is the unfortunate part of the micro job niche.

I love writing, and I do it passionately... However, when you are approached by someone to write an article for just a few bucks (this happened here, actually) it gets to you sometimes. Your time is valuable, and if you're producing great quality content, then they have to be willing to pay more than $1.50/500 words, that's all there is to it...lol

Stick to your guns, and don't sell yourself short for nobody :)

Last edited:
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.