eBay or Amazon

PatrickT

Use both. But I think Amazon better protects from bad buyers. But you can find more unique staff on eBay

imnathanjames

I mainly use Amazon now. I have Amazon prime so i can get next day delivery on most things. including Sundays now.

I had a few bad experiences with buying fake goods on eBay and had no support so no Amazon gets my business.

I also have a few amazon affiliate sites too.

What i like about Amazon..
I find the customer service very good.
The whole buyer experience is quick and easy.
The review system is brilliant, well done to amazon for penalizing fake reviews.

And I like Jeff Bezos as an entrepreneur.His space programme is something i keep en eye on.

Taylor1994

amazon is my best choice. But sometime i will choose Ebay for special Product.

JohnSmith08

I prefer to buy products from amazon rather than ebay, amazon has a tons of exciting deals or offers on various products that why i prefer amazon

Bilal Mohd

eBay is the best because it is trustable to the customers. It provide genuine rate with secure payment methods.

FreebieBoy34

I'd definitely go for Amazon because I've had a couple of bad experiences in purchasing stuff from eBay which turned out to be fakes... But then again, that's just me...:)

Bat2100

Ebay for me. I like it better than Amazon and I don't know why.

Hazel Styles

I use Amazon mostly but ebay is also good. It depends what you want to buy and so the choice is yours. I guess i am more comfortable with amazon because almost whatever i need i can find it there. They have good coupons and offers so works best for me.

chongjasmine

I use Amazon more, as I am a reading kind of person.
However, for things other than books, I use ebay.
These days, I also use taobao.

FoxMetrics

Buy on Amazon, there are many benefits to a prime account, Sell on Ebay. Trusted name, international reach.

Zack

Zack
I rarely buy on Amazon but I have seen the Prime ads but haven't looked into signing up, is it still worth the cost if you don't buy much there?

kim16

I am an ebay loyal ever since. True, this eCommerce has an auction/bid approach of selling, but you get the item at the original price even if you have to bid. Not sure why, but I guess it's just their way.

rickpdomas

Amazon and ebay all are is good and trust able company, bu i personally like amazon

Amy Richardson

I've always compared the price between those sites, and I don't know why, I'm, almost all the time, buying on Amazon. They have always better prices. And as you can look on the website. They have a much better-looking website. Nowadays it's very important.

laka458

Never tried Ebay actually and I ordered my GPU from Amazon. So amazon

adlersmith

I use Amazon. com more as it provides me more provides and interesting discount coupons for regular buys.

rawatgoal

It depends on location to location and brand to brand. I always prefer amazon because they are pretty good in every single service like delivery, shipping, quality and replacement.

I would suggest amazon prime

WildSpirit

Oh, my... What a hard / tricky choice for me because I love both sites, and I've always had great experiences with them. But if it's to decide between them two, I choose Amazon because of the best discounts. :boxing:

Jack_Dan

I prefer Amazon because they have good customer service and whenever I purchased something from there i never had any issues. I have good experience with them and their delivery process is good too. Sometimes they gave me lot of good offers and discount cards.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.