eBay or Amazon

vinaya

When I want to buy ebooks, I will go to Amazon and for everything else I will chek ebay. Since Amazon does not deliever physical goods to my country, I have never used Amazon to buy things other than ebooks. On ebay I have bought various things from electronic items to websites and clothing items. Items on ebay are really cheap. Good thing about ebay purchase is you can file a dispute if you don't receive the item or the item is not as described.

alastor1

I have always leaned more towards Amazon, I already have several years buying there and I have no complaints. I trust 100% on them, they never cheated me, I always received the things I ordered and they sell so many great things :)
I've never used Ebay, I think it's a weird place, I don't know if it's because of the quality of the page, I don't know.

Jetheat

I use ebay when I want to find something cheap but I use Amazon with Prime if I want something of quality or maybe I may need to return if it doesn't work correctly.

JH

Derk789

Amazon by far. Amazon Prime makes it so convenient to just other small things you need without paying for extra shipping. If I had to choose between becoming a seller on Amazon or becoming a seller on Ebay, I would also choose Amazon.

shilpa

In my opinion amazon is flourishing more in its segment. Not to mention amazon came much earlier than eBay. Also the trust factor is great for amazon becaue of its quality assurance and replacement and money back guarantee. And so it has a large customer base who trust in its services and products. Also with prime delivery facility, it has become best when it comes to short delivery times. It has every reason to be on the top list of e-commerce platforms. I have always purchased items using amazon. I trust them for their quality. If I find that something is wrong with the product then I can always return it and have it replaced. If I don't like it to be replaced and want to have my money back then my money will be loaded to amazon balance which I can later use to purchase other items. The prices are fairly discounted and you have a very large variety of products or services to choose from.

When it comes to auctioning items though, I choose eBay. It's the best site to auction goods or services. I find it relevant and comfortable there.

shrinkme

I use Amazon much more. Having said that, as a merchant they were very difficult and we never did make a profit. We ended up deciding not to sell retail any longer.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.