How to get traffic from reddit

Rockk

I don't have any connection karma, Can i present my connection in famous sub-reddit? In the event that you have any thought regarding noiseless thought, you can impart to us. It can help to Noob.

Gonzalus

Recently I just got a demo video from my friend; it is a learning course talking about Reddit's unique user base and how to convert their traffic into your money. I'm quite surprised at first, cause I know how Redditor hate marketing topic. Once they know you're trying to promote something, you're dead!! So I surf the internet to see what's that course has, is it another scam or is it a trustful one?
After a while, I found something very interesting about this course. You can read my review here

sanjay7

I don't know how to increase link karma & comment karma in reddit. If you don't have enough karma points then don't share your website's link otherwise they will block your account. So, Before using reddit you must have enough knowledge about How to increase karma points.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views