What works best: PPC or SEO?

sidrawat

When it comes to the long-term lifeline or benefits of your internet marketing, the result is clear - SEO offers the best value in search marketing rather than PPC.
You won't rank-1 overnight, but off-course SEO is more affordable with long-term benefits.

etdigital

I think PPC. cause you know with SEO there is no guarantee your keywords can fall anytime. Also with PPC you get immediate results.

achat

I am not really into PPC or PPV. Working out your links is a good thing and updating your blogs' articles as well as submitting articles to article sites.
I heard there are a lot of scams for PPC. Some are even paying a good amount to hire sites who would pay every user's click on their customers' sites.

eestiman

Hello, there is no definition of what is "best", since PPC and SEO have different uses usually.
PPC is good for a short term and (most importantly) high targeted traffic while SEO takes longer but has long term effect. Please keep in mind that SEO is almost always much cheaper than PPC.

kim16

I have personally tried to use both (although not extensively). They have their own advantages. And I've learned that SEO takes at least 3-6 months to get results; whereas PPC can give you faster results, obviously because it's paid.

etdigital

I would go with SEO because I cant afford PPC in long run time. Through PPC i will get CTR only till campaigns are running.

Tommy91

With over 2 years of SEO experience, specializing in long and short tail keyword on websites. I don't think it's an either or decision and it often depends on the specific company. But if I forced you to make a decision then which one you'd would go with SEO or PPC? and why?

Please share your honest answers!
You are talking about money and time.

PPC is you pay for google and your page will be top in the ad, but in return you will have fast customers and have a certain amount of traffic.

SEO is you have to spend time to put the site to the top by SEO technique ONPAGE and OFFPAGE. But if you already run PPC, it will be very good support for SEO.

If you have good capital then you should combine PPC and SEO for your website.

Good luck.

vikas Industries

SEO stands for long term traffic but slow and take some time to produce traffic on your web page.

PPC is more short term. PPC can provide guaranteed, immediate traffic and guaranteed results.

edwardkenway

These two are very effective for getting traffic, one is fast way another is lengthy way, so by this way ppc is better for quick result, SEO is really good for bring on a website and here lots of possibility earn from different site, but when your keywords getting downwards nobody dont know that without researching keywords. So, in this case PPC is better.

jeffscott

To achieve maximum results SEO and PPC must be implemented on your website's campaign for your to have fast paced results and establishing the brand in the field.

baldwinjackson

Honestly I would personally pick SEO because PPC is temporary solution and can be expensive in some niche indeed its really effective for any short span like sales or targeting any event. But in long run SEO doesn't have any comparison because the fruits of SEO is permanent which continues effort.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.