Best Re-sell Hosting server for host 50 website

sunilgupta

I want 50 website host from 1 resell hosting server.......How can i do this

please help me...

RDO Servers

Most hosts allow unlimited domains with their reseller account.

Simply find a good host, select a reseller plan with the amount of disk space and bandwidth you will need.

If your needs exceed what is available in a reseller account, your next choice would be a VPS.

Kingfish85

please help me...
A reseller plan would probably be OK depending on the types of sites & how resource intensive they are however, with that number & if you're looking to increase, I'd suggest start looking ahead towards a VPS.

MightWeb

A reseller account seems like a good fit for that amount of pages, depending of course on their resource usage.
That said, in order for anyone to actually suggest anything, you need to be way more precise on your requirements. You say you want to host 50 websites from 1 location - that's fine. How much space are we talking about? Where would you ideally like to see them hosted (as in, what country)? Do you need a billing system, and if so - which one do you prefer? Do you have any other requirements, such as LiteSpeed or perhaps Nginx?

ElixantTechnology

50 websites under a premium reseller account should be just fine, how big are the websites you plan on hosting though? Are they resource/space intensive? If so, I wouldn't so much as recommend a VPS as they are still shared, maybe a dedicated server... Either way you would need to know how to manage a linux system unless you paid for management. Are each of your sites currently running fine on Shared Hosting? If so, a Reseller account should do you just fine :)

please help me...

MarcS

If all your websites are PHP based , you can choose any web hosting provider with cPanel/WHM. You can add unlimited addon domains (most web hosting providers offer unlimited addon domains). You will just need necessary disk-space to host 50 websites, this can be fulfilled by second level plan at any web hosting provider.

At Windows based hosts, there is no unlimited domains. You are allowed to host certain number of domains. Hence, to host 50 websites, you should consider Windows VPS hosting.

ElixantTechnology

Having so many websites under 1 cPanel account isn't good practice and can lead to a whole lot of issues if even one of the websites were to be compromised. This is why I recommend a Reseller account so that each account can be in its own secure container isolated from the others.

If all your websites are PHP based , you can choose any web hosting provider with cPanel/WHM. You can add unlimited addon domains (most web hosting providers offer unlimited addon domains). You will just need necessary disk-space to host 50 websites, this can be fulfilled by second level plan at any web hosting provider.

At Windows based hosts, there is no unlimited domains. You are allowed to host certain number of domains. Hence, to host 50 websites, you should consider Windows VPS hosting.

ypson

I think you should analyze what kind of websites are those 50, it's one to host 50 static sites and it's another one to host 50 full blown BUSY ecommerce sites :)
Add up each site requirements and you'll arrive at the specs. Always leave some rooms for growth/spikes.

HWH-Jessica

A good reseller plan will let you host 50 accounts and more. If your websites are simple and do not invite huge traffic then a basic reseller plan would do for you. You need to choose wisely. Make a list of the shortlisted hosts, talk to their sales/support team and make sure they will be able to satisfy your website requirements. If any of your websites are resource hungry that will cause a headache. So if all websites are too much resource intensive, then you should go for a semi dedicated plan or VPS.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
PRO
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.