What are the best times to post on social media?

junrose123

I think it depends on a certain individual, for me I usually post some article, message or videos whenever I feel to do so. There are times when I feel motivated to post something for in my social media account. It mainly depends of the mood or interest of a certain person since we all have a unique and distinct personality to each other. I usually sometimes post whenever I get bored or I just wanna relax since making that particular thing makes me happy and stress free. It is a great stress reliever for those people who are experiencing boredom and anxiety.

Nancy G

Do you used to post content on your social media daily or weekly?
If so what do you guys think what are the best times to post on social media in a schedule task for tweets, facebook posts, google+ posts..etc?

The best time to post on social media is the time when your target market is online but that will depend I believe on the sleeping/waking hours of your target market as well as normal start of their activities and rest days.

Take for example for kids or teenagers at school, normally they start school early around 7a.m., home in the afternoon and sleep early around 9 or 10p.m. During school hours, they are expected not to check the sites while in class and may probably do that during lunchbreak and once they are home between 4-9p.m. On weekends, they maybe allowed to surf the internet mid morning, whole afternoon or early evening depending on family schedules.

For most working adults, they normally check on the way to work or during first hour of work (7-9a.m.), during lunchbreak (12nn -1p.m.) or late in the afternoon once work slackens or trying to rest (3-5p.m.) and then late evening before going to sleep (9-11p.m.) On weekends, schedules are open depending on commitments.

There may be studies showing best times to post on social media but that is just statistics, a guideline. More important is scheduling your posting on a regular basis (whether daily, several times during the week, weekly, month, etc.) and let that be known, so that your followers will not feel disappointed that they are seeing nothing new on your blog.

Goyum

5PM to 6PM This is the time when most people finish work and jump straight on social platforms.

chikatilo

I avoid posting pictures and stuff in the morning because a lot of people tend to be cranky and tired when they wake up, and unhappy they have to go to work. :) So the chances for likes or reactions are smaller.

I've noticed I receive more likes in the evening hours between 7-11 pm.

I also think posting too many things on a daily basis is overdoing it. Some people consider it spam and get easily annoyed by you and may even unfollow you.

DarkBlack

No such thing. I’m afraid. Just observe your followers’ activity and schedule posts based on it.
Speaking of postings frequency, I’d suggest no more than 3 posts per week. It’s better to do it less often but generate posts you wont be ashamed to boost.

jujudomingo

It usually depends on whom your post is addressed to. If its student and office workers then you should choose between 5:00 to 7:00 in the morning or 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm in the evening because they are usually online before going to school/work and after when they're already at home. At same time, I also think that time doen'st have any effect on your post on social media because the content will last and will be seen by many people in a minimum of 24 hours up to 2-3 days depending on which social media you are using.

Chris DaSilva

The best times are between 1 p.m.–3 p.m. on the optimal days. Anytime between 9 a.m.–3 p.m. are peak times of Twitter use. For maximum retweets, post at 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. The best days to post for B2B organizations is Monday–Friday, and for B2C it's the weekends and Wednesdays.

DeniseBarnes

Hello

At the least for Facebook, that answer is dependent upon if your target will be on the web. If your targets are online from 8 - 4, you article 4 and between 8. Should they truly are on line at midnight, you place at midnight. Exactly what are you told by your facebook insights?

sarahboyer

Hello

At least for Facebook, this answer is dependent upon when your target is on the web. If your targets are online from 8 - 4, you post 4 and between 8. You place at midnight, Should they are on line at midnight. Exactly what are you told by your face-book insights?

Have a nice work.

Morda

If so what do you guys think what are the best times to post on social media in a schedule task for tweets, facebook posts, google+ posts..etc?
I use it daily. I social networks content refreshes every minute and you need to be in time with it. If you want to generate some traffic It won't work posting once a week.

paritosh

For posting on social media firstly you have to identify your targeted audience and then research on them that where they are coming from.
Once you identify your audiences and their country also then try to post everyday depending on their timezone.

SenseiSteve

I'm a little late joining in on this thread, but I've found this depends primarily on your target audience. If you're targeting car mechanics, time frames will surely be much different than if you're targeting stay at home parents.

stephenrobes

In short It's totally depends which country do you located? As well as It's may starts day's beginning.

LearnTheNew

It depends on your niche product traffic use buffer platform where you can link all your social channel with it you can analyze which time the post views increase on which day what topic is going hike.

GMBReviews

Since I'm targeting US leads. I will post on contents usually around 6.30 to 8.00pm. cuz thats the time where you're at home relaxing. ( Browsing the web)
This approach I used is tested with different times such as 1.00pm ( lunch hour ), 10.00am (breakfast).
Ultimately, the one that works out well for me is 6.30 - 8.00pm.

saisaanvi

The best time to post on Twitter is during the lunchtime of 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. However, scheduling posts just before lunch work well too. Workdays tend to get the highest level of engagement on Twitter. Posting at lunch every day Monday to Friday can help you improve social media engagement.

SweetLana

My answer is that there may not be one exact scheme applied to every niche or topic. Most important is to post regularly. This does not necessarily have to be daily or 10 times a day. If you post some valuable content once or twice a week - this will also be great!

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.