What are the best times to post on social media?

EpicGlobalWeb

For all the random times you just got, I'll share with you a stat to help you determine what's going to work for you.

The peak-hours of internet usage are from 7pm to 11pm in America. That being said, the best times to post on something like Facebook might be different than Twitter. Twitter expects and demands high-frequency posting and you should take advantage of posting > 12 times per hour. I know that sounds like a lot but remember that most people aren't doing that and there are programs and software that can help you automate that level of frequency. Consider looking into it and finding a solution where you can pre-write posts and set them to post at certain times. I personally sell a software which solves that problem if you're interested. The second you let up on Twitter is the second you lose followers. This forces you to push out really creative content and you won't annoy people on Twitter with this level of frequency.

Facebook is more of a 3 - 4 times a day platform for most people. But I'm weird. I'd actually recommend you post until your viewers are annoyed so you stay in their minds more. I know that's backwards philosophy for many, but if they aren't buying from you then at least make them remember your name.

kathyclark_sams

Certainly Daily. I always keep my social media strategies on priorities. Because nowadays search engines taking social media as a metric when calculating the ranking.

My scheduling mostly depend on the type of project like national or international because time on many countries are different. But most of the people gets online between 6-8am and 10-12pm and 7pm-9pm.

genesis

I actually post in my social media whenever I feel full emotional. Either happy or sad. And whenever I go to some places. It's just for the people to see how well I do in my time and in my life. But others tend to post negative vibes which can actually affect others that will see their post. I'd say, better keep your anger or loneliness yourself, not all Facebook friends will be there to help you. A higher chance of you being laughed about than being cared. So, just have your problems kept inside your house. LOL

Athena251

Well, it all depends on your target market. Generally, people tend to use their social media accounts before they sleep or when they got home from work. I think the peak hours here in the Philippines is from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm. This is the time where most people are on their way home. They usually use their cellphones to browse their social media accounts while they are in a public transportation. For those who are near from their workplace to their home, this is the time where they lie in their bed and log in with their social media accounts. I think its also good to post in the morning because some people check their accounts as soon as they wake up. Usually, the time when all people are asleep which is 12pm-6am so this is the so called slack time for social media. In conclusion, I think that its best to post in social media during the morning or evening. :)

romadelgado

For me anytime. That's one of the advantages of social media, it is always available. So when I captured special moments of my life, I posted it. When I want to advertise something, I also posted it right away to gain attention. And when I want to talk to someone or relay a message to a particular person. I post to his/her wall, or sometimes, if it's confidential, I pm him or her. So everything is s easy right now because of the social media

mildredtabitha

Do you used to post content on your social media daily or weekly?
If so what do you guys think what are the best times to post on social media in a schedule task for tweets, facebook posts, google+ posts..etc?

For twitter, I found the best time to post on social media is morning, lunch hour and before going to bed. This are the times most people are free and are likely to see your tweet. Most people are busy on weekdays and only check on their phones during this times of the day.

sweetpot81

Depending on what's the use of Social media for you. If it's use for business platform then timing is important. If you're just using it as daily basis, outlet on how you feel or keep updated anytime you want would be fine. When you feel down and need to voice it out, or if your timid and just express it through writing. Everything is possible just be concern of your privacy as well specialy if your family person.

leoandrew

Post every day depending on your timezone and your content for your targeted audience. Early in the morning is the best time for me because I want my audience to see my content every day in the morning, like a news that you're reading in the morning.

anaaibachan

I think the best time to post are the following time frames:
1) Early morning, around 8AM to 9AM
2) Lunch time from 11AM to 12NOON
3)In the afternoon, 3PM because some are either leaving work, or still having a fifteen minute break.
4)Lastly, at night time, around 7pm until 10 pm. You just have to choose the time that works for you, and your target audience.

In the end, it's all up to you to choose the best time suited for you to write. Happy writing!

VladOne

I think it depends to your target market. If your market are foreigners you have to consider their time zone. Because there are many time zones that you need to consider. But for me i use to post in the morning, noontime, afternoon and in the evening or even late night. I think it's much better to post everytime if you really want to advertise. But if you don't have that much time try to consider what i've said earlier.

jaymish

I don't think that there is a best time to post on social media. Why are you posting on social media? Marketing or just connecting with people? Either way, whatever time you post, people will still get to see your posts. From what I've seen people are on Facebook and Twitter, the whole day.If you think about it everyone is always scrolling down their phones or has Facebook or other social media pages opened in the background. I think it's more beneficial to worry about if people will read your posts. Concentrate on making them as outstanding and visible as possible.

HazelDJ

Do you used to post content on your social media daily or weekly?
If so what do you guys think what are the best times to post on social media in a schedule task for tweets, facebook posts, google+ posts..etc?
If there is no problem with your internet provider, I think there is no specific time required for posting on social media. Here, in the Philippines, sometimes our internet speed gets slow from morning until 10:00 in the evening. So, I prefer to post on social media after 10:00 pm or early in the morning to avoid slowing down of loading.

Trent652x

Posting &/or promoting a product definitely can have a change in results based on the timing of the post &/or promotion. I believe this solely depends on the product or content you are trying to gain attention for. If the product targets a younger crowd then right after school release hours is a great time to post or promote. If it targets an older crowd then shortly after work release hours deem best.

fhaye_rd

It's nice that we already have social media to keep in touch with our friends and other people. With the means of social media we can be updated with people we know. I use social media a lot especially facebook and instagram. For me the best time to post on social media is early in the morning. By this time any moment your friends can see your post. However, it also depends on the event. You can still post anytime just to keep your friends updated to what's happening on you. Also, you can check your accounts time to time and don't forget to like their post.

cassandramnt

Every morning and evening because usually people scroll in their social media accounts early in the morning then before going to sleep.

JB Fernandez

Post it during prime time or around 6pm - 11pm. :)
Most people who came from work and just wanted to relax at home while scrolling and playing their phones are usually on this time slot. :)
In that case, your post will highly be viewed by a lot of people.

Crist

I would suggest daily. Social media is being use all over the world so time is definitely not an issue. That is why many of people who are earning through social media, friends and followers are the main concern and has a big effect cause that is how you can get more opportunity to earn money.

Jim15

I think you need to know your target audience. They are your customers. If you want to gain their trust and loyalty, don't post many that will annoy them.
Just post with care.

Affrevenue

3 PM to 7 PM is considered a good time to post for better engagement results.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.