Marketing strategies for my social network website?

Shirley_Sharp

Hello Guys,

I am building a social network website for internet marketers, social network marketers and affiliates. I need some marketing strategies for it, do you have any experience about marketing this kind of product? In which media should I use to promote my site, or how can I build my own marketing plan ?

Please give me advices

elcidofaguy

The quickest is to figure out where you target audience hangs out and place ads... i.e. forums, social groups as well as specific niche sites which gets a lot of traffic... You can also try out solo ads as well...

Shirley_Sharp

Shirley_Sharp
Solo ads I have not ever tried it, how to make it work right way?

I heard some people use skype or social groups for solo ads. If so, how to avoid that?

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
With solo ads providers - make sure to read reviews and when you first place an order - do so with a minimum quantity i.e. 100... From that you can assess it is any good i.e. how many of the 100 signed up to your offer, out of the ones that sign-up how many open emails as well as traffic behaviour on your site i.e. how long they stayed, clicked on items etc... All of the above will help determine to place further orders as well as making sure it is a legitimate list and not based on fake traffic...

BTW - solo ads has nothing to do with Skype or social groups... Its basically using someone else's email list to send out a message about your services/offers... The advantage of this approach is that you can reach out to people who are your target audience and get immediate results...

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.