What do you do, when you're on the internet?

gelo0018

On weekends I spend few hours on reading and replying to all my emails. I also do searching for some good deals. I also like to watch and reading updates of my favorite games like soccer and basket ball.

jessicarousey

I have to set a really strict time management for my self really, as there are tons of destruction on the internet that slows down my work sometimes :)

Starts off with emails and social networks and getting ready for work. Then forums. What I really spend the most time on the internet is my use for it for research, surfing around various sites. work work work. The perfect way to end it is to listen to some classical songs online, my best part of the internet. music :)

ProxyMania

Checking mails,Facebook,watching videos in You tube.Go to Online Stream watch some Sport's like Basketball,Wrestling and Boxing and Go to PTC site and click some ads to earn somehow

mdbree17

First and foremost, I always check my email. Check all the content needed to be attended right away. After that, I'll go to each site I have to work on with. Like the forums I'm in, other online paying sites, checking my CastingWords profile if there are any transcription jobs available. I also check Spare5. With that being said, of course, Facebook will not be out of the list hahaha! Also, watching videos on YouTube.

Warren

When I'm on the net, I usually do some business, work and leisure stuffs. Like what I'm doing right now, while I'm still waiting to load my work website, I'm visiting forums like this and give comments. When I'm done with my work, I watch movies online and sometimes I use social networking sites to see social updates.

RenceG

I spend almost my whole day working as a freelancer on different websites. This is what I do for a living. Of course, I always see to it that I will find time to mingle with friends through Facebook and Twitter.

Corfoz74

When I'm on the internet, I always check the news first. Then I check Shoppee or Lazada for online shopping. The last thing Is I watch youtube and spend hours to it.

JB Fernandez

Doing some research on how to earn money online. And keeping right on track in new trends of business world. Also keeping in touch with my colleagues and business partners. Internet is so amazing. Can give you a lot of information you needed.

cruzdanielledaryll

I always visit my Facebook account checking my messages and status of my friends, chat with them when they are online, watching live video of e-sports tournaments, liking and commmenting on funny and interesting pictures and videos, socializing in different groups I joined in. When I want to entertain myself I visit YouTube, watching Sports highlights, Pranks and anything entertaining or viral.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.