Effective way for guest posting?

Sheldon Allen

Need suggestion for Guest posting
because i didn't get any reply from anyone till now. Yes, I do have a unique content.

Latest

Guest posting is best technique for promote your content online. Here I am sharing 4 most Essential steps that will get you the most out of guest posting :

1. Write Guest Post in a blog of your niche
2. Dont write post to promote your blog
3. Write Keyword Rich Posts
4. Share & Publicize your post

PTTed

First you should identify blogs that you know accept posts from guest bloggers. If you don't see guest blog posts published on that site then the odds of them accepting your guest blog post request is very small. You might get some takers, but you will get rejected a lot.

If you identify a blog that accepts guest blog posts, then spend a month on that blog interacting with the people on there such as the blog owner and people who comment on that blog. Talk with them so that they meet you for the first time and get to know you.

Once you have been talking with them for a month or so, then ask them if they allow guest blog posting and what you would need to do in order to get a blog post published there.

The more that person likes you, the more likely he or she is to allow you to publish a guest blog post. Some sites are easier to guest post on than others. If the site is harder to get a guest blog post published on, then there is a good chance it is because that site is a higher quality site. So, it can be worth the extra effort you have to go through to get published there.

If you just go around shooting emails to strangers asking if you can publish your guest blog post on their site, most of the blog owners are just going to ignore you and not even bother responding. It is kind of like someone walking up to your home and knocking on your door and asking if you want to hand them a five dollar bill in exchange for absolutely nothing. Most people will slam the door in your face. And some of them will cuss at you before slamming the door.

You have to give before you get, unless you find a situation where people are trying to build an entire website from guest blog posts. And those places do exist.

Sheldon Allen

I sent mail request with my profile and website to those business blogs that accept guest posts. The guest posting site like problogger, famousbloggers, startbloggingonline etc.

PTTed :Thanks a lot. From now on m going to start like you said. Once again thank You so much for your advice.

SEOPub

SEOPub
I would avoid any site or network of sites that advertise that they accept guest posts.

PTTed

PTTed
Can you elaborate on that please? Why would you avoid a site that advertises that it accepts guest blog posts?

PTTed

PTTed
Yes that makes sense. It is the link networks you are talking about and I assume any low quality blog that accepts guest blog posts.

There are blogs that advertise that they accept guest blog posts that aren't part of any link network. Over the years I have gotten links from internal pages as high as PR6 from such places. And those links meaningfully bumped rankings.

It depends on the quality of the site you are guest blogging on.

I both blogged on and had blogs that were part of Ann Smarty's product - My Blog Guest. The problem with her product was that they were allowing too many lower quality participants. That is what ruined that system. It became a link building network being advertised as some kind of social club for guest blogging enthusiasts. That is why Google whacked it in my opinion.

If you are manually link building for a site that you care about, then you need to be selective about where you intentionally get links from. That is true regardless of what method you use to create, manufacture or otherwise acquire those links. That includes guest blogging.

SEOPub

I both blogged on and had blogs that were part of Ann Smarty's product - My Blog Guest. The problem with her product was that they were allowing too many lower quality participants. That is what ruined that system. It became a link building network being advertised as some kind of social club for guest blogging enthusiasts. That is why Google whacked it in my opinion.
In my opinion, that is what will happen to just about any type of blog network. They start to see money coming in, and their standards will keep dropping and dropping. Greed takes over.

emilylynch

I like to share how i usually do. Normally i would prefer the niche blogs and sites that comes relevant to my business.

Then i will come up with a informative guest post idea. I will contact the website and share about my idea of reaching out for a guest post.

Always try to keep things short and precise so that the person at other end doesn't have to spend more time on understanding what you actually propose.

It is always better to write about the things which are trending. If you connect a trending thing with your post, you will get more attention and value for your post.

Don't be adamant about getting a do-follow back link, try to create brand awareness. Always use engaging post with lot of unique information.

One last thing, if you are going to do guest post for your business, contact using your official business id.

Sheldon Allen

One last thing, if you are going to do guest post for your business, contact using your official business id.
Is that important? How a business ID helps me there

Alby

As mentioned, stick to high quality authority blogs in your particular niche, for the best results. Avoid spammy low quality blogs that accept any guest post, as they will not be of any value to you. Guest posting is still being used by many people to great effect, but its quality rather than quantity that matters.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.