What are the best PAID traffic sources?

WebmasterPhil

There's no easy answer here. If you're looking to convert (meaning you have something to sell) then Adwords should be considered. If you're looking to build your brand, try any of the social media sites, like Facebook or Twitter, etc. If you're planning on using Adwords, just know it can be very expensive, so if you're selling a product / service that is in high demand and very saturated with competition, the chances are slim that you'll get a good ROI from Adwords.

Facebook and Google Adwords are the two among the best of paid traffics. Apart from this Twitter, LinkedIn, Rediff and Quora may be considered. It is better to try each one and you could come up with the best that is suitable for you.

watersquad

Adwords will generate the most traffic but will cost more. Bing will generate targeted traffic at a lower cost, but will bring in much less traffic. These two are really the best ones to concentrate on

bracknelson

Here is list of best paid traffic sources.
Google Ads
Instagram Ads
Facebook Ads
YouTube Ads
Sponsored Product Ads by Amazon
LinkedIn Ads.

arindamb

arindamb
I really like LinkedIn Ads but not have a choice to try it. I think it is effective for ads because there are more experienced people there.

qbeststar

qbeststar
yes , but price for ads much higher than facebook :cool:

ezmob

Hey Guys! I want to know about all paid traffic sources.

Which ones are people using for generating traffic and leads and why? also what results have you had from each one? Please share your experience.
depends on what you're trying to promote, in terms of what works best with us

pops and pops
- mobile content offers
- gaming, utilities, dating, travel apps and sites
- web lead registrations

display
- app install campaigns
- gaming and gambling
- financial offers

of course, there are a lot more verticals that may work with the right creative in the 'wrong' format, but overall it's a safe bet to start with these ad units and placements and these matching offers. They proved themselves,

in regards to us as paid traffic sources, here are some of the advertiser's features:
- self-serve interface
- setup campaigns for pop, push, display and native campaigns
- start with $100 budget through PayPal, credit card, Paxum, Payoneer and more
- min daily cap $20, min campaign budget $100
- campaign setup and campaign reporting API available
- 24/7 account manager via chat, skype or email

Terrance

Instagram, Facebook, and Google are the best ways to get visitors to your website or a social media page.

Other than that, there are no other influential ways of bringing the audience to your website.

DigiXhub

It depends on the budget you spend, If you have good budget you can try good ads, if your medium budget then try facebook ads, linkedin ads and if your budget is limited you can try forum ads.

Jackleo7878

I also go with Google Ads and Bing Ads. These are the only most trust able sources to get better, targeted traffic. You can also use Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, You tube Ads, etc. Otherwise we have only one option to wait for Whats app ads features. I think, if it will be succeeded then it will be the best ever. So just wait, when Facebook will ad feature for whats app ads.

etechsupport

There is lots of paid traffic source, but Google is one of the big networks, you can choose social media advertising platform like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn ads, Push notification ads is also one of the cheapest paid traffic source

ClarkkRW

I've heard a lot of negative comments about YouTube Ads, by the way. That it includes ads to irrelevant videos.

Daniel@30

The list of paid traffic sources are as follows:
  • Google Ads. Google currently controls about 65 percent of all traffic on the web
  • Instagram Ads.
  • Facebook Ads
  • YouTube Ads.
  • Sponsored Product Ads by Amazon.
  • LinkedIn Ads.
  • Are There Other Paid Traffic Sources?

RenderedElite

This highly depends on your niche and what you're promoting. Linkedin is good for a lot of B2B companies, while Reddit and Facebook can also be used to target niche communities. Google Ads.. well everyone knows about Google Ads and how overall its perfect for promoting everything. Each niche and industry is different, so look into ways where you can reach your audience.

vivek kashyap

Hey Guys! I want to know about all the paid traffic sources.

Which ones are people using for generating traffic and leads and why? also what results have you had from each one? Please share your experience.
in my experience, Facebook and Instagram Ads are more profitable and you can easily earn your targeting costumers and your reach is very good but when you see google they eat more and produce less So I prefer FB and IG of all other ADS

Lovelytony22

I've bought traffic from Facebook and it was quite good. Other paid traffic seems to deliver bot traffic. Now thinking of trying Adwords.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.