Which softwares do you use for Web Development ?

Irish

Hi all,

Which softwares do you use for Web Development ? or you are using hand code for your current tools ? :)

any thoughts ?

srijit92

I generally use PHP. I use Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++ and a basic LAMP stack like WAMP.

Holly Nicole

I use Notepad++ to edit all web documents because it's free and easy to use

domhost31

There are many software that are used while developing a website:
NoteTabPro for text editor
WS_FTP Pro to move the files from local machine to web servcer

shophia

I think Eclipse is better, it might be a bit pain in the receiving started with but once you are in the game it’s very good actually. Alternatively the commercial version of Komodo is very nice also. You can try it and using Aptana as well.

JamesMarks

Dreamweaver, Notepad++, FileZilla and Eclipse are used for web development.

wmdonald

If you just do a static page,with the best Dreamweaver and PhotoShop,if you want to debug compatibility with Firefox browser plug-ins plus firebug,If you want to JSP, ASP, PHP, etc. can be used Eclipse,UltraEdit,i hope you can be useful.

PankajS

Its all depends on clients requirements. if i develop a website with core programming i use PHP, Dreamweaver,note pad++ and when i use any CMS platform then i always prefer wordpress and joomla.

James159

Adobe Dreamweaver is one of the most popular professional web development software. It is a multifaceted product which suitable for everything from simple page design to development of dynamic pages written with ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, CSS, XML, XSLT, and JavaScript.

Stephen Seabrook

I use Wordpress,Joomla and PHP-nuke template which makes my site very effective and attractive also and they are open source also.If you want to learn it check out the link below

Johnyallen

Hi, for web developing many tools available but i prefer notepad and Dreamweaver adobe Photoshop cs6. these are the best and more easy to use for web developing.

Andrew

I use Microsoft Visual Studio 11 software for coding purpose because it has all the predefined API which require during coding we just need to import them and no need to write the complete code because software guess and complete the line which saves our coding time and we can give more time to build logic.

joeharper

I am currently using micro media dream weaver and note pad is very useful to design

nikhilswain

Web development point of view PHP is better as compare to another web programming language. It's open source , it's look excellent on designing, it's take less time to stand a websites.

Premm

It depends upon what you are exactly looking for?? I would prefer Eclipse. It is one of the most amazing software used for Development.

henryhill108

Actually I am a game developer, not a web developer. But as per my knowledge, online platforms like Wordpress and Magento are the best as web development software.

LeetHost

Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++ and Photoshop to get the colors I need.

Premm

I use Eclipse. It's amazing. It's good for java development and also for other languages.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.