What is the best method of online advertising?

lkovnih226

Hey friends I am bit confused of advertising my services and websites to get leads and traffic .
Your replies are appreciated .
Thanks

ulterios

Well, there are many different choices for advertising and many of them depend on exactly what you are selling. What type of services do you offer?

Social media, expecially Twitter has done very well for me, so you can try marketing/promoting on the big social media sites.

Also, depending on what services you are wanting to sell, you can find relevant forum sites if there are any, and advertise on them.

As an example, if you were selling SEO services then you would want to advertise where there are better chances of people on that forum that might be interested in those service, like right here on Webmaster Sun.

A lot depends on what you are trying to sell. Just find relevant websites/forums/blogs that will have people that might be interested in what you are selling.

tifymili

what is your product? IF your product's price is < $50, you can use facebook ads that's best recommend. If your product's price > $50 and your customer have to view many times to decide to buy that product, you should learn youtube ads!
It's my experience!

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.