How to get more affiliate traffic and sales?

steitieh

Hello Webmasters,

I am running a blog that including affiliate links on articles. How can I get more affiliate traffic for my affiliate links and get more and more sales so that I can boost my earnings?

Genuine help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

ulterios

Have you tried promoting your articles on social media, especially Twitter? Once I started promoting/marketing my articles I got a good bump in traffic to my sites and that lead to more affiliate earnings. The good thing is it won't cost you anything like other forms of promotion and advertising your blog.

Based on my own personal experiences, Twitter drives more good and targeted traffic that leads to increased earnings. Many people have Facebook working well for them also. As for me, Twitter is the best. I didn't realize just how much of an increase in traffic and conversions social media promoting/marketing could achieve.

Miguelito203

Hello Webmasters,

I am running a blog that including affiliate links on articles. How can I get more affiliate traffic for my affiliate links and get more and more sales so that I can boost my earnings?

Genuine help will be really appreciated.

Thanks
How long has your site been live? It would help if we could actually see your site. Target the right keywords. Update your site often (especially if it's newer), and stay abreast of the things going on in your niche. Be one of the first ones to post about them.

Joey

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.