Make Money with Google Adsense or Clickbank?

Liam

Why not use both Adsense and Clickbank? As long as you follow the terms and guidelines of both then that should be alright I would think...

Anarojas

adsesne is good if you are good in ranking keywords which having high cpc.

denisehilton

Google Adsense is obviously your best bet. The two main factors that i consider in this regard are reliability and good payouts.

rage35

I haven't used clickbank but I guess Google Adsense is much better when it comes to profitablity. I've used Google Adsense for my forum and yield good results. Though the money I generated is not that big, given the fact that I used Adsense for a short period of time, it's not bad at all. It's hard to earn in Adsense but I am surpirse to earn a bit from it in a short period of time.

vinaya

You make money on Adsense when a visitor clicks your adsense ads. In order to make money from adsense, the ad clicks must be genuine. How much each clicks will earn you depends on how much money the advertiser has put on the ad.
On clickbank you earn when someone buys clickbank products from your website. Adsense is network ad and clickbank is affiliate marketing. In order to make money from these methods, you need to have a huge traffic coming to your website. You need to work on SEO and other things.

It depends much on your niche and your current traffic. Ad-sense requires a decent amount of traffic. But Clickbank in your niche may get easy conversions. The revenue also comparatively higher. For a low traffic website, Clickbank is the better option. If your traffic grows, you can use them both.

Aby

I would suggest you go with Google Adsense. Because it is a widely used Ad platform.
Also people are accustomed to viewing Google ads.
And Google Ads are flexible as well.
And the share of Google Adsense payout is much more than Clickbank.

I could not understand how a low traffic website can be benefited by Adsense. But even a low traffic website can get a decent income with click bank. Unless you are having a good number of traffic, Adsense is not suitable.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views