You need to create useful content related to your products & services for your customers, visitors and not for search engines. If you value your people, search engines will value you
1. Create an unique content for your target audiences.
2. Apply appropriate meta tags, heading tags (h1,h2,h3), anchor tags (internal links) with your Keywords in a meaningful manner
3. Create Sitemaps for your Visitors(sitemap.html) & Search Engines (sitemap.xml, ror.xml, urllist.txt)
4. Start with Link Building Campaign (build high quality & authoritative inbound links to your Website)
These simple tips will help your Website traffic & Keywords SERP towards all search engines
Hi,To increase the Page Rank:
1) Get the quality back-links.
2) Make your site look attractive and simple.
3) Content is king create unique, high quality content and publish frequently.
4) Link to authoritative sources in your posts.
5) Provide RSS feeds for subscribers.
RSS (Rich Site Summary or really simple syndication) is a format for delivering regularly changing web content. Many news-related sites, weblogs and other online publishers syndicate their content as an RSS Feed to whoever wants it.
6) SEO Methods are best for the Page Ranking.
8) Assign appropriate categories and tag your posts with care.
9) Create newsletters and/or ebooks for your subscribers.
To increase traffic on any search engine we need to focus on content of website first which should be unique and of high quality after doing this we have to choose appropriate promotional technique for increasing PR,Alexa rank etc.
The crawler from Bing will crawl your site in exactly the same way as the Google crawler do. so make sure your page is optimized for SEO in the same way as the other pages. A listing in the Bing search engine has the potential to bring in huge amounts of traffic, as Microsoft are preparing to spend a huge amount of money on advertising its new product. Get high rankings fast!
I think Bing also works on the same principle like Google, their crawlers visits a website, fetches data and store on their respective databases, so we can go with the same SEO technique as we use for Google.
The basic seo strategy is same for major search engines, i.e. quality & unique content, proper use of h1 tags, ethical ways to promote keywords, quality backlinks, good and clean web design, and so on. For optimizing in perticular search engines, use the related webmaster tool, get indexed by the search engine and follow some latest guidlines
As like in case of Google do same for the Bing try to give good and unique content focusing on some keyword. Take control of keyword density. Use Header tags, bold important points use alt tag with keyword in it. Give links to outside with keyword in it. A part from onpage so share on social site, bookmarking site etc.