How to choose a web hosting for creating PBN?

hoangvu

New member
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
1,843
Points
0
I wanted to create PBN (Private blog network) but the problem is I have no experience on web hosting industry, That's why I need some advice. If I manage single host for my PBN, Google will kick them their search engine results. I want to have a single web hosting and I want to manage all sites from one hosting panel, but my every single domain will be run by specific IP. how to choose a web hosting for creating PBN? and how to set up it?
 

MrT

New member
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
57
Points
0
You can use the poor mans version by utilizing a CDN. Otherwise, you can always buy dedicated IPs, but you would preferably want to have your hosting spread out among multiple sources.

Convenience isn't usually a thing when it comes to this.

I'm still waiting on someone to create some sort of panel to tie in multiple hosting accounts to make PBN management much easier without leaving an obvious footprint.
 

ElixantTechnology

New member
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
622
Points
0
These days IP Justification will be an issue, PBN is not a valid reason to justification and with no more IPv4 left for assignment to providers this become quite difficult. 90% of the time you will need to be utilizing a Shared IP; the other 10% will be finding a hosting provider that will provide you with a Dedicated IP.

As of right now there are no providers that will provide a single control panel for management of multiple websites spanned over different addresses. As unfortunate as this sounds, this would be quite a costly solution.

Your best bet would be to choose a few hosting providers if having the sites' IPs diversified is a need.
 

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Top